best peptides for healing injuries??

J

jrobran3644

Awards
Hey guys,
Been lurking around for quite a while, i tore my subscapularis about 6 months ago. Looking for a stack to help heal the injury, when i lift now my strength is back but it feels like I'm starting to have some shoulder impingement now. I've heard to run igf-lr3, but now reading on here its theories have been bunked and it's just deemed as a good glucose disposal agent?? My question is to just point me in the right direction of which peptides to look into? I've also heard great things about test + deca? Any ideas??

Thanks everyone, you guys are awesome!!

JRex

JRex

Awards
Hey guys,
Been lurking around for quite a while, i tore my subscapularis about 6 months ago. Looking for a stack to help heal the injury, when i lift now my strength is back but it feels like I'm starting to have some shoulder impingement now. I've heard to run igf-lr3, but now reading on here its theories have been bunked and it's just deemed as a good glucose disposal agent?? My question is to just point me in the right direction of which peptides to look into? I've also heard great things about test + deca? Any ideas??

Thanks everyone, you guys are awesome!!
Your liver releases around 15000 mcg a day of IGF-1 (15mg), You wont get the same response from IGF-1 analogs. You would be better off taking more GH or GHRP/GHRH combo.

The best bet and safest approach if you have uncertainty of IGF quality and purity is to run GHRP and GHRH together to maximize GH pulses and releases of GH. The increased releases in GH, will be processed by the liver, causing the liver to release more IGF into the system, which is basically responsible for size/strength increases and healing properties of GH.

I believe the best combo for the maximum GH pulse release is the following combo 3 times a day:
GHRP6 200mcg
Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg (CJC 1295 no dac)

Upon waking up before pre fasted cardio.
Post workout
Pre bed time.

Also try not to eat an hour or 2 before and after taking the peptides to maximize.

Peptide Scott

Peptide Scott

Awards
Your liver releases around 15000 mcg a day of IGF-1 (15mg), You wont get the same response from IGF-1 analogs. You would be better off taking more GH or GHRP/GHRH combo.

The best bet and safest approach if you have uncertainty of IGF quality and purity is to run GHRP and GHRH together to maximize GH pulses and releases of GH. The increased releases in GH, will be processed by the liver, causing the liver to release more IGF into the system, which is basically responsible for size/strength increases and healing properties of GH.

I believe the best combo for the maximum GH pulse release is the following combo 3 times a day:
GHRP6 200mcg
Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg (CJC 1295 no dac)

Upon waking up before pre fasted cardio.
Post workout
Pre bed time.

Also try not to eat an hour or 2 before and after taking the peptides to maximize.

Good info Rex, i've read that 3x 250mcg a day (my dose) is roughly 5iu GH secretion!?

With mod GRF you are able to eat 25-30 minutes after pin. The pulse lasts roughly 10 minutes. But Definitely not before!

This is an excellent stack. I suffer from arthritis and some skin problems, digestive problems and mental problems (lol) . 8 weeks and everything listed has improved Immensely. Strength and weight up, body fat down. Joints improving weekly. Mental alertness and calmness has improved. Sleep and dreams have been great. Over all recovery has been stellar. I just started my 5 weeks 60mcg Post workout days (3x a week) igflr3.

I cant say enough about peps. Got about 20 guys running it at the gym. No cons (i like the appetite from the ghrp6)

J

jrobran3644

Awards
Thanks Rex! You recommend GHRP6 over GHRP2? Also i read on Dats post about saturation with 6, that I should start out @ 100mcg 3x a day?

And Scott do u feel any lethargy with your peps???

Peptide Scott

Peptide Scott

Awards
Thanks Rex! You recommend GHRP6 over GHRP2? Also i read on Dats post about saturation with 6, that I should start out @ 100mcg 3x a day?

And Scott do u feel any lethargy with your peps???
When i started the igf1lr3 the first day i was zonked, ok today (2nd shot). The ghrp6/ghrh no lethargy, i get the wicked hunger tho!

I prefer ghrp6 mainly for the less effect on cortisol and prolactin, and i'm bulking so eating like a champ.

You dont get the hunger from Ghrp2 and it is a bit more potent for gh release.

Edit: extremely lethargic after todays igf1lr3 shots(60mcg bilaterally)