5000mcg (5mg) IGF vials?

th0m

Awards
This must be BS right?
Some sources here are selling these 5mg vials with igf-1 lr3, supposedly from the same people who manufacters Ansonome.
Any thougts?

thanks
thom

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Only people that are carrying IGF-1 on here is MR and it would not be bunk stuff...

th0m

Awards
offcourse it's not MR igf. There's alot of other manufacturers of igf than MR.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Like who?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Really because if they are selling off this site, Bobo and I both need to know about it..

th0m

Awards
Really because if they are selling off this site, Bobo and I both need to know about it..
no they are not selling of this site. i only ask here, because theres alot of experienced igf users here..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well it depends on who it is... I think if I am not mistaken that there are some individuals that do sell in that large of a lot but usually it is subdivided into seperate vials..

th0m

Awards
the reason im asking is that i really dont think igf remains stabile mixed for 50-100 days (since 5000mcg = 50-100 daydoses). this is suppposed to be lypholized powder igf btw.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
offcourse it's not MR igf. There's alot of other manufacturers of igf than MR.
MR isn't a manufacturer. The only manufacturers of IGF I know of is GenSci and GroPep.

greektony

Awards
There is another manufacturer as well. The name of the company is ''Sigma Aldrich'' and its Italian. They have a lot kinds of IGF-1. www.sigmaaldrich.com