IGF-1 Cycle

topbag

Awards
Hey fellas,

Have just received some igf-1 lr3 from MR - excellent service, thanks MR. I'm going to run it on its own for 3 weeks and have a few questions:

My order came reconstituted with 100mm acetic acid.

With this new solution, can I subQ it without adding anything?

What is the best needle size to buy for this?

Will the subQ injection leave bumps/scars with the acetic acid?

I'll increase my calories to about 4500 with as much protein as possible, should I make any changes to my training?

Cheers.

Work

Awards
OK, I'll be the nice guy since no one helped me....

I would recommend diluting it in a typical insulin syringe, 29 guage, 1/2" pin with bacteriostatic water to make sure you flush it all out of the syringe. Draw the IGF first so you don't contaminate the stock solution. Also, beware of back pressure on the syringe so when you pull out of the IGF or go into the BA so you don't lose anything. I've seen that fucking needle squirt out almost an entire dose. Ths is a very small amount of material we're talking about here. Fill the syringe to 8 or 9 with the additional BA.
I personally have found as many others have, the intra muscular injections may offer some local benefit. Personally, I feel the IM injections more than sub Q. What do I mean by feel? Low blood sugar in about 20 mins.
As far as your diet goes, eat some carbs before or right after injection. You'll know what I mean when you do it.
It's great stuff IMO, good luck.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You won't get nodules under the skin with AA, that's one of the reasons they use it now instead of BA. I still recommend IM shots over sub-q though. To minimize scar tissue, use the smallest slin pin you can find, I use 1/2" 31g. Any size will work though.

topbag

Awards
Thanks for your replies.

Why do you prefer IM if subQ doesn't leave nodules? I guess I was just hoping for the local lipolysis effects - what are your experiences with this? It's hard to choose between that and the local muscle gain effects ;)

Hmmm..

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
IM with a slin pin is easier than all get out, and you'll see fat come off regardless.

I take it you're using 40mcg/day?

I experienced fat loss and I was eating like it was going out of style. This appears to be the case with many that have used it.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of anybody getting local fat loss from going sub-q. You will see noticebale fatloss no matter how you administer it. I use IM because there may be an upregulation of IGF receptors in the muscle just worked. You want the IGF to bind there, as opposed to intestinal walls.

greektony

Awards
Hi guys. I was wondering which is the full name of this company called ''MR'' ? Does it has a website,where you can buy igf-1 R3 ? I dont know from where to buy it? Is it ok from the net? What do you guys think?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
MR = Muscle Research. They're a board sponser...

greektony

Awards
OK THANKS, I just realised that MR is a sponsor. So is it a good stuf? Iam thinking of buying 1 bottle!

greektony

Awards
Also guys I want somebody with experience on ifg-1 use to explain to me step by step, how Iam going to use it. I dont speak the english language very well, and I have a little problem to understand how to administered it correctly.

So, If I buy a bottle of LR3 IGF-1 from MR (which is reconstituted with a 100mM acetic acid), what do I do next? I just pull out the liquid with a slin needle and shoot it? I believe this isnt totaly correctly!!!
Also if I want to shoot 50mcg igf-1, how many IU is this quantity in the slin syringe?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone recommends 0.5"

I have a bunch of 5/16" are those ok to use?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
5/16" pins are fine for sub-q, you'll need 1/2" if you want to go IM.

greektony- You need to draw your IGF-1, then backload the syringe by drawing 10-20 IU of bacteriostatic water. This is done to dillute the IGF so you can get all of it out of the syringe. The volume of IGF is so small, you would risk leaving some in the needle if you don't backload. 50mcg would be 2.5 IU. Read the stickies, this info is there in more detail.

greektony

Awards
So, 1mcg=0.05IU ? Is this correct?
So, if I want to shoot 50mcg of R3IGF-1, I have to draw 2.5IU from the vial and then draw again bacteriostatic water until 20IU of the insulin syringe?

Longdog, I feel stupid, but what are ''stickies'' ? Do you mean the other posts at the anabolic discussion forum?

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
They are the first 5 ro 6 threads you scroll past to get to this one.
They all start with the word "sticky" and they stay at the top of the list for easy access. Lots of good info to start out with usually.

greektony

Awards
Thanks mmorpheuss.

But what about the dosage of igf-1 in mcgs & IU?

hopkins

Awards
So, 1mcg=0.05IU ? Is this correct?
So, if I want to shoot 50mcg of R3IGF-1, I have to draw 2.5IU from the vial and then draw again bacteriostatic water until 20IU of the insulin syringe?

This is correct, though i think most peole draw out 50-60 IU's of BW. That way ou can be more sure you have got rid of all the IGF.
Also, be sure to mix the two around in the syringe a little, as the IGf could sit in the bottom as you draw it out first.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
It's beginning to become obvious that there are alot of people that are just too damn lazy to do any research for themselves. There has got to be at least a dozen threads asking this exact same question. If you can't figure out the math (as simple as it is)... you prolly shouldn't be using IGF.

It's like saying, i want to run test enan for 8 weeks at 500mg per week - how much should i draw up on a 3cc syringe??