Peps for fat loss...

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
to the peptide guys that know there stuff about them let me have it.... i want to know which 2-3 peps work best for fat loss and how much to use for how long. not saying that money is no object but at the moment its kinda not so... also i will be getting 100mg if thymosin beta 4 to help heal my elbows and knee (not sure if it will work for the knee but) and to keep me ready for the next workout. i figure 100mg at 6-8mg wk would last 12 plus wks. also i read that after 5-6wks you can start pinning less frequent... any help thx...

JRex

JRex

Awards
to the peptide guys that know there stuff about them let me have it.... i want to know which 2-3 peps work best for fat loss and how much to use for how long. not saying that money is no object but at the moment its kinda not so... also i will be getting 100mg if thymosin beta 4 to help heal my elbows and knee (not sure if it will work for the knee but) and to keep me ready for the next workout. i figure 100mg at 6-8mg wk would last 12 plus wks. also i read that after 5-6wks you can start pinning less frequent... any help thx...
Any GHRP/GHRH combo will work good, like a low dose of GH.

I use the following with fasting all night, injecting prior to workout first thing in the morning with no calories.

GHRP6 250mcg
ModGRF 1-29 100mcg
GH Frag 176-191 1000mcg

GHRP6 can make you extremely hungry and mess with cortisol levels making it harder to fall asleep, so I would substitute with LPam if thats is a concern. Thats what I will be doing when I order again.

IGF-DES pre workout helps lean you out and gives you good pump during workout, but is only active for about an hour.

IGF-1 R3 will last for about 20 hours and will act like a nutrient partitioner all day shuttling calories into muscles instead of fat stores similar to insulin, without the need for all the simple carbs. It will make you eat more all day, but you don't gain body fat.

GW-501516 or exercise in a bottle,
GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms [7]; it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization.,[8][9] [10] This shift changes the body's metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing clinical application for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar. [11] GW-501516 also increases muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW-501516 may have a protective effect against obesity

Any of these will work, but the timing and proper use of these is key to get the best results.

trebor2756

Awards
As a new member to this, can you clarify what is GW 501516? Also, are the numbers in brackets, [8], [9], [10], and [11] referencing article studies?

JRex

JRex

Awards
You can just google search it, there is a ton of info. Brackets are reference materials in a published study.

FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

GW-501516
(also known as GW-501,516,GW1516 or GSK-516) is a PPAR***948; modulator compound being investigated for drug use by GlaxoSmithKline.[1][2] It activates the same pathways activated through exercise, including PPAR***948; and AMP-activated protein kinase. It is being investigated as a potential treatment for obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemia and cardiovascular disease. [3] [4] GW-501516 has a synergistic effect when combined with AICAR: the combination has been shown to significantly increase exercise endurance in animal studies more than either compound alone. [5][6]

GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms [7]; it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization.,[8][9] [10] This shift changes the body's metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing clinical application for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar. [11] GW-501516 also increases muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW-501516 may have a protective effect against obesity [12]

It has been demonstrated at oral doses of 5 mg a day to reverse metabolic abnormalities in obese men with pre-diabetic metabolic syndrome, most likely by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.[13] Treatments with GW-501516 have been shown to increase HDL cholesterol by up to 79% in rhesus monkeys and the compound is now undergoing Phase II trials to improve HDL cholesterol in humans. [14]

Concerns were raised prior to the 2008 Beijing Olympics that GW-501516 could be used by athletes as a performance enhancing drug which was not currently controlled by regulations or detected by standard tests. One of the main researchers from the study on enhanced endurance consequently developed a urine test to detect the drug, and made it available to the International Olympic Committee.[15] The World Anti-Doping Agency has also begun work on a test GW-501516 and other related PPAR***948; modulators.,[16] and they have been added to the prohibited list from 2009 onwards.[17] The compound has yet to be named a controlled or prohibited substance by any nation's drug enforcement or regulation agency. To date, no athlete is known to have tested positive for the substance, though the increase in endurance, muscle fiber performance, fat loss and metabolism suggests GW-501516 has the potential for ergogenic use and abuse.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yea those are all studies conducted with actual Pure compounds or "proteins". I believe all chem sites are scams or at best underdosed. I have tried pharma des and a few other pharma grades that just simply are a different breed. Can not b compared to what all the chem sites are selling. I had to go upto 100mcg des per muscle to get the effects of 20mcg pharma. And it sill wasn't the same.

Many people that have logs and report results are either a) actually trying very hard diet training etc.... B) are on a bunch of other stuff. Or C) getting something out of lying to the population of forums and are making progress/results because they on completely different cycle and most likely not even taking the **** they say they are.
The ancillaries are mostly garbage too.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I know google works but I want to know what's workin for the guys here.

When I do log I will only be on my trt dose (200) and some EQ maybe 6-900mg wk... Nothing else. If I do I will add in into the thread and how I feel about it. I will not be on 4differnt drug and 3 diff fat burners and all the.... Just the peps,test c and Bold cyp I know the EQ makes it hard to eat clean, if it does ill down it or cut it. Not lookin to get huge or bulk I just love the way I look and feel on EQ.

Peptide Scott

Peptide Scott

Awards
I know google works but I want to know what's workin for the guys here.

When I do log I will only be on my trt dose (200) and some EQ maybe 6-900mg wk... Nothing else. If I do I will add in into the thread and how I feel about it. I will not be on 4differnt drug and 3 diff fat burners and all the.... Just the peps,test c and Bold cyp I know the EQ makes it hard to eat clean, if it does ill down it or cut it. Not lookin to get huge or bulk I just love the way I look and feel on EQ.
I'm currently on ghrp6/cjc 1295 w/o dac, aka cjc 1293 or sermorelin. 3 shots a day, 250mcg ghrp6 / 100mcg cjc. Results have been outstanding. Strength, bf, sleep, recovery, sex, pump, mood, just about everything is better.

I am at 10.9% bf today. When i started i was at 15%. Leaner and bigger! Takes a bit to see the results. But when they start showing. You know it. I'm bulking so i appreciate the strong appetite it gives after injec.(ghrp6). If you dont want the appetite for the ghrp2.

Ive done quiet a few cycles over the years, but i swear by and recommend peptides over them. So many pro's. you keep everything and can run it for a long period. My joints and tendons are so much better before during and after my workouts.

I plan on adding in igf1lr3 for 7 weeks on, and possibly a frag after. Maaybe add in a test for a little over drive.

My opinion, have at her bro! It's a great ride

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
mod GRF1-29 or sermorelin along with GHRP2 IMO Using it now from CEM along with a lil test and var. good stuff :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
kittykat07 Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 0
rikkie IGF-1/GH 0
Cycle Logs 11