cjc muscle knots.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cjc/igf1/ghrp all seem to give me muscle knots. Its like a cramp but...worse. especially on the bodyparts worked. Is this normal? The answer for most is yes but has anyone found a way around it? My question is how can I combat the knots?

JRex

JRex

Awards
Cjc/igf1/ghrp all seem to give me muscle knots. Its like a cramp but...worse. especially on the bodyparts worked. Is this normal? The answer for most is yes but has anyone found a way around it? My question is how can I combat the knots?
I have been using for a while never got lump knots like you do from winstrol injection or 200mg/cc prop. I have have used 2 labs. AA does sting IM, maybe your really sensitive or mildly allergic to it or something in your mix?

PM me who you bought it from, we can compare sources.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using for a while never got lump knots like you do from winstrol injection or 200mg/cc prop. I have have used 2 labs. AA does sting IM, maybe your really sensitive or mildly allergic to it or something in your mix?

PM me who you bought it from, we can compare sources.
Muscle knots are like cramps but worse. Not an actual knot

JRex

JRex

Awards
Muscle knots are like cramps but worse. Not an actual knot
I got it, I get those from Humalog or IGF Post workout. I think its the glycogen and amino acids being shoved back into the muscles after the workout. Its just an intense pump that sometimes goes into a cramp.

I usually try not to move or stimulate the cramping body parts for a few minutes and it seems to go away.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got it, I get those from Humalog or IGF Post workout. I think its the glycogen and amino acids being shoved back into the muscles after the workout. Its just an intense pump that sometimes goes into a cramp.

I usually try not to move or stimulate the cramping body parts for a few minutes and it seems to go away.
Same here but last time my ABS knotted up and it was extremely painful. Oh well. From what I've been reading its something I have to deal with

JRex

JRex

Awards
Same here but last time my ABS knotted up and it was extremely painful. Oh well. From what I've been reading its something I have to deal with
if its really bad on regular basis, you might want to lower your dose a little and see if that help.

I know the higher the IGF dose I use, the more intense pump i get and anything over 100mcg, I start getting a head ache.