cjc vs igf1 lr3 for long term results

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't use both. Topic. Witch peptides is gonna be great for fatloss and muscle growth

T

Treasure86

Awards
Interested in answers for this as well

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm a pep noob but, igf is more strength/size, cjc is more towards fat loss if taken with ghrp's from what I understand. In other words opposite ends of the spectrum.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a pep noob but, igf is more strength/size, cjc is more towards fat loss if taken with ghrp's from what I understand. In other words opposite ends of the spectrum.
I can't take more than one cause someone in my life is uncomfortable with it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I can't take more than one cause someone in my life is uncomfortable with it.
Then stick to igf my man. Cjc needs ghrh to work.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then stick to igf my man. Cjc needs ghrh to work.
Cjc is /or stimulates ghrh therefore increasing natural gh output. Although better to stack with ghrp /ect it can work on it's own. I ordered cjc and next month ima use igf1 lr3

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Cjc is /or stimulates ghrh therefore increasing natural gh output. Although better to stack with ghrp /ect it can work on it's own. I ordered cjc and next month ima use igf1 lr3
well i guess u already have an answer as to what ur going to take...

Ill say CJC with DAC will be ur best solo compound as the long half life builds up and its more like rHGH, CJC w/o DAC is too fast acting. the growth bleed is a myth, it doesnt happen.

IGF lr3 is great too, but u needa get it Pharma Grade. Its a great compound to use in PCT, or cycled on and off. and also, this is my own theory, i think all IGFs can cause cancer or even feed existing cancer. Its just the IGF is too new to us and long term usuage is unknown.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i guess u already have an answer as to what ur going to take...

Ill say CJC with DAC will be ur best solo compound as the long half life builds up and its more like rHGH, CJC w/o DAC is too fast acting. the growth bleed is a myth, it doesnt happen.

IGF lr3 is great too, but u needa get it Pharma Grade. Its a great compound to use in PCT, or cycled on and off. and also, this is my own theory, i think all IGFs can cause cancer or even feed existing cancer. Its just the IGF is too new to us and long term usuage is unknown.
I know growth hormone bleeds are real er...let me rephrase. They don't effect athletes using gh. The only way I know of a gh bleed happening is if a tumor is pushing up against your pituitary gland. Those giant people who keep growing (idk the name of the illness) but it just doesn't happen with the stuff us athletes consume/inject.

Cjc with dac is great and I liked it but cjc w/o dac can be used effectively if used in the morning before first meal and post workout. I workout mornings so I can dose it effectivly.

Igf1 is awesome but does need to be cycled. New muscle fibers are always great. I'm maintaining mass ATM but will be trying to gain again. The new fiancée kinda shot my log down. Had to come off the phs due to libido and ball shrinkage.

I can't do hardcore cycles anymore so things like ostraine and s4 plus peptides will have to do. Can't do transdermals either cause transference. Also we have a little one on the way. I'm sure ill be able to do a peptide log soon after the move is complete. Thanks guys.