Wondering..

edds.ch001

edds.ch001

Awards
I stopped working out for almost 1 year bcz of an injury in my knees and they still weak, anws i just started from 5 days i want to take some gears like i want a big come back any advices ??

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Did you use gear to get you where you were a year ago?

edds.ch001

edds.ch001

Awards
Yeah i used before winstrol , propionate and masteron ...

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Well I doubt anyone on here is going to tell you what to take. You should be fairly knowledgable on substances before taking anything anyways.

That being said, due to muscle memory, as long as you train hard and eat big you should be back up to where you were in no time.

You shouldn't need gear to get back on track. Just get back in the gym and gauge after a few months if you'll need it

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
But you should post up your stats, lifting experience, age, lifts, and cycle history.

joeblow1

Awards
You should never start back on juice before you have been back in the gym long enough to get your previous level of muscle back. So lift for 6 months to a year then cycle.

edds.ch001

edds.ch001

Awards
I'm 23 years 187 cm 103 kg now! I've been workin out for 7 years . Well i'm thinking 2 months and start in GH with stanazol and propionate but for 2 months. So is it useful the gh for 2 months only?

JRex

JRex

Awards
I'm 23 years 187 cm 103 kg now! I've been workin out for 7 years . Well i'm thinking 2 months and start in GH with stanazol and propionate but for 2 months. So is it useful the gh for 2 months only?
Plan on 6 months supply or more before you start GH. Its more of a long term project, not a quick cycle.

edds.ch001

edds.ch001

Awards
Aha ok but like 3 months dnt give results? And should i take insulin? I never used hgh

edds.ch001

edds.ch001

Awards
Thanks mate! Cause i heard that u should take insulin with it ! And what about the iu how much i take u think i'm 103 kg

JRex

JRex

Awards
Thanks mate! Cause i heard that u should take insulin with it ! And what about the iu how much i take u think i'm 103 kg
its really based more on age. The older you are, the more effective it will be.

edds.ch001

edds.ch001

Awards
Aha so 5 iu when i first wake up it will be ok!