- 02-22-2013, 09:09 PM
According to some studies, Hexarelin can be taking intranasally instead of injecting. But my question is the dosage is measured in micrograms. I've been told to take 75 mcg/kg twice a day. I've never took any peptides before as you can tell. I bought a 5mg Hexarelin as you can see on the picture, I got a intranasal syringe without the needle, do I fill the whole syringe and then use it?
- 02-22-2013, 09:15 PM
02-22-2013, 09:18 PM
Not really, how do I go on about taking 75mcg though? The syringe measures the fluid in milliliters and the vial contains 2 milligrams of hexarelin?
02-22-2013, 09:36 PM
02-22-2013, 09:42 PM
02-22-2013, 11:47 PM
02-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By scarmenprout in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2009, 01:30 AM
- By chan_ho_nam in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2007, 08:25 PM
- By lbm4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-11-2002, 04:36 PM
- By Stez in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2002, 01:01 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-24-2002, 12:29 AM