numbness not going away (igf-1)
- 12-15-2004, 08:38 AM
- 12-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Whole hand or part of it? When was the last time you had a physical/ blood workup?
You should probably go to your PCP and get this stuff done.
- 12-15-2004, 08:28 PM
I have not experienced any, just a minor at the fingers and the feets but almost none.
12-15-2004, 10:25 PM
One of the known sides of IGF-1 and HGH..
12-16-2004, 09:39 AM
yeah I relaized it was a side but thought it would go away once stopping use
12-17-2004, 10:36 AM
I would go to a doctor if I had health insurance
12-19-2004, 09:36 PM
A regular doctors visit and bloodwork is less than $100 if you shop around. Maybe cheaper.
Dont let the lack of insurance keep you from seeing the doctor.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mcr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-05-2012, 11:53 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2005, 02:54 PM
- By Extreme1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-27-2004, 01:34 PM
- By Fastflight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-05-2004, 09:56 PM
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2004, 12:21 AM