IGF-1 - PCT? / Peptides?

Sketch2000

Awards
After all the research I've done IGF-1 R3 seems the way to go.

I don't use AS as I use Clomid to keep my T levels in a decent range (I don't want to mess with them...I've had them fluctuate over the years. at least now there steady).

I'm wondering what one can expect after a cycle of IGF-1 R3 as far as keeping there gains are concerned. If Hyperplasmia is the main benefit (at least for me) than you are going to split the muscle fibers and gain more cells therefore increasing your size. I plan on continuing to exercise but not sure about PCT with this stuff.

Also, whats up with these peptides?

Are they any legitimate peptides that can be used to duplicate if not act as a "releaser" for IGF-1. It obviously would not be the same as the real stuff. But I'm sure cheaper.

Sketch

JRex

JRex

Awards
GHRP's and GHRH's, will cause a natural pulse release of GH, which in turn will cause liver to release natural IGF when processed.

people either love or hate IGF, but that mostly has to do with getting real and quality stuff.

Your not going to see alot of weight gain, but the recovery, pumps, leaning out, vascularity are all good.

Sketch2000

Awards
GHRP's and GHRH's, will cause a natural pulse release of GH, which in turn will cause liver to release natural IGF when processed.

people either love or hate IGF, but that mostly has to do with getting real and quality stuff.

Your not going to see alot of weight gain, but the recovery, pumps, leaning out, vascularity are all good.

Thanks. Anything I should be aware of PCT to help with keeping the gains?

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Thanks. Anything I should be aware of PCT to help with keeping the gains?
No pct needed for igf. All you need to do is keep your calories up enough to maintain what you've gained.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Sketch2000

Awards
No pct needed for igf. All you need to do is keep your calories up enough to maintain what you've gained.

Thanks. I figured as much. if you going to create more muscle cells thru this process than its only logical that you'll still have those cells once your cycle is over. I guess the biggest thing is continuing to use them and feed them properly.

What do you think of a cycle like this -

PEG-MGF 200 MCG (post workout, into muscles trained, bilateral - ONLY ON WORKOUT DAYS?)
GHRP-6 / GRF combo daily - 2-3 times daily (unsure of dosage)

*** BTW - DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ON THIS "COMBO"....The info I've found is pretty complicated.

*** Alternatively, I could just run GHRP-6 with PEG-MGF

I plan on doing this for 12 weeks. 6 weeks PEG-MGF w/ the GHRP...then 6 weeks with only the GHRP...

Thoughts?

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Alright, so hopefully someone else will chime in about the peg-mgf, but if you are planning on running ghrp6 (or 2 if you don't want the hunger sides) I'd highly recommend running cjc-1295 w/o dac along side. A good dose to use is 100mcg of each, 2-3x daily. One of these doses should be right before bed. Try and space them away from high carb meals and wait 30 min before eating carbs after dosing. I personally have been using 50 & 100mcg of the CJC & ghrp, respectively. I'm sure the higher does would work better but my current dosing seems to be working fine for me.
I haven't run mgf before, but when I run igf I dose it immediately after working out, then eat a meal shortly afterwards. I've split the doses bilaterally before, but last time I just pinned one side one week and the other the following. I got tired of all the pinning and figured it'd all even out I was the end. Plus the whole site specific growth seems debatable. I haven't found any definitive information either way.

Sketch2000

Awards
Alright, so hopefully someone else will chime in about the peg-mgf, but if you are planning on running ghrp6 (or 2 if you don't want the hunger sides) I'd highly recommend running cjc-1295 w/o dac along side. A good dose to use is 100mcg of each, 2-3x daily. One of these doses should be right before bed. Try and space them away from high carb meals and wait 30 min before eating carbs after dosing. I personally have been using 50 & 100mcg of the CJC & ghrp, respectively. I'm sure the higher does would work better but my current dosing seems to be working fine for me.
I haven't run mgf before, but when I run igf I dose it immediately after working out, then eat a meal shortly afterwards. I've split the doses bilaterally before, but last time I just pinned one side one week and the other the following. I got tired of all the pinning and figured it'd all even out I was the end. Plus the whole site specific growth seems debatable. I haven't found any definitive information either way.

Thanks. I've heard / read some great things about Peg-Mgf...
I've also read some lengthy articles regarding the CJC-1295 w/o dac you recommended.

To be honest I get a little confused with the whole w/o dac and w/ dac and lysine i believe is also apart of it ?? Can't remember now.

Either way I'll figure it out.

If I run the peg-mgf immediately post w/o how long should i wait to dose the ghrp-6 and cjc ?

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Thanks. I've heard / read some great things about Peg-Mgf...
I've also read some lengthy articles regarding the CJC-1295 w/o dac you recommended.

To be honest I get a little confused with the whole w/o dac and w/ dac and lysine i believe is also apart of it ?? Can't remember now.

Either way I'll figure it out.

If I run the peg-mgf immediately post w/o how long should i wait to dose the ghrp-6 and cjc ?
Cjc w/o dac has a similar half life as ghrp, around 30 min or so, while dac has a much longer half life so you only dose it once a week. The discreet gh pulses with the shorter half life's are supposed to be closer to how the male body releases gh, which is why it seems to be recommended for males. I don't remember all the details since I haven't looked at the articles recently.
Unfortunately, since I haven't run mgf I haven't done as much research into it so I don't know what the proper dose spacing would be.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Sketch2000

Awards
Cjc w/o dac has a similar half life as ghrp, around 30 min or so, while dac has a much longer half life so you only dose it once a week. The discreet gh pulses with the shorter half life's are supposed to be closer to how the male body releases gh, which is why it seems to be recommended for males. I don't remember all the details since I haven't looked at the articles recently.
Unfortunately, since I haven't run mgf I haven't done as much research into it so I don't know what the proper dose spacing would be.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Cool. So it seems best to run CJC with DAC so it has a longer half life ? I'm just curious if it would effect the dosing / administering of MGF....

Sketch