IGF help for dose/mix - please

loko

Awards
Ok about 5 years ago I use to do competive BB - Fast Forward to now I have had 3 L shoulder Surgeries, 4 L elbow surgeries. This all stemmed from one shoulder surgery going bad and then so did the elbow surgery - it was suppose to be 2 surgeries and done. Needless to say I am in pain daily in the elbow and shoulder and really have never been able to get back to lifting.

I have been doing alot of research lately and have decided now is the time I have to start to get back HEALTHY as possible and no more surgical routes I refuse!

So I am for sure starting prolotherapy by the best in Chicago in March, I have ordered my IGF kit. I want to be sure that I am understanding everything about the injecting/mixing - my sister will be doing the injecting who is a registered nurse.

So I have purchase 1000 mcg of IGF 3 (1 mg) and have 3 ml of acetic acid.
So I understand corecctly:

I keep the IGF 3 in the vile it is in and mix 1-2 ml of the AA into the vile of IGF 3 - dribbling it down the side.

If I mix 1000 mcg of IGF 3 w/ 1ml of AA = 1000mcg/ml
If I mix 1000 mcg of IGF 3 w/ 2 ml of AA = 500mcg/ml

I have the needle of 29g, 1/2 in x 1 cc

Questions:
1) Once the IGF is mixed with AA do I re-cap the vile and store in the refrigerator? Or does this need to be placed/transfereed to a different vile?
2) How long is it good for if refrigerated?
3) Does it need to be mixed with NaCL before injecting? If so to do this do I withdraw the dose needed of the IGF3/AA mixture and then take that and then with the same needle pull in the NaCL?
4) Is my 1 cc needle big enough?

thank you all for your help- as I said I have read through nuemours pages and weeks and just want to place a forum where I can get my ramining questions answered.

I will be posting a log to all this
Thank you

loko

Awards
Anyone - please some in put would be greatly apprciated!

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Questions:
1) Once the IGF is mixed with AA do I re-cap the vile and store in the refrigerator? Or does this need to be placed/transfereed to a different vile?
2) How long is it good for if refrigerated?
3) Does it need to be mixed with NaCL before injecting? If so to do this do I withdraw the dose needed of the IGF3/AA mixture and then take that and then with the same needle pull in the NaCL?
4) Is my 1 cc needle big enough?
1- you should never uncap the vial. Stick your needle in the vial, withdraw the amount of air equal to the amount of aa you will be using, then mix the aa in there just as you've described. You can leave the reconstituted mixture in the original vial. Store it in the refrigerator.
2- I've seen a lot of different opinions on this one so I can't give you a solid answer. I do know that some people pre fill all the syringes right away and then put them in the freezer and defrost them as needed. I'd assume they'd defrost them in the fridge. I've never tried this myself, but it would seem that they would keep longer.
3- I've always used bac water. It's not absolutely necessary, but it does sting less when injecting and supposedly cut down on tissue damage caused by the aa. And yes, after drawing up the IGF, you would draw the bac into the same syringe.
4- 1cc will be plenty. I'm not sure what dosages you will be pinning, but 50mcg is really not much. I'd actually recommend. 5 or.3 cc insulin syringes since they're marked in 1iu increments instead of 2.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

loko

Awards
Thank you bro,

- so your saying bac water is ok instead of NaCl ? I had just read that it can kill the IGF, but I would draw up the Bac water right before injection correct?

- and by tissue damage? Could you elaborate? I am tkaing this to rehab/recover and not sure what you mean by tissue damage?

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
The igf won't keep as long if you reconstitute it in bac water, but if you wait until immediately before injecting to pull the bac into the syringe you don't have to worry about that.
From the research I've done, the aa may cause some damage to the muscle if it isn't diluted. I doubt its much, but I haven't found info quantifying it. When I run igf, I pull the amount of igf/AA mixture that I need, then fill the rest of the .3 cc syringe with bac. It definitely stings more if I dilute it less, so I'm assuming the less it stings the better.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
In case you haven't checked this out, this peptide calculator is really useful. Even if it's pretty basic and easy to figure out anyway, it keeps you from making a silly mistake.

peptidecalculator dot com/calculator.php

JRex

JRex

Awards
I reconstitute with AA and keep in refrigerator, try to use up in 30 days or less. Some say 45-60?

There is a slight sting straight, it really doesn't bother me. if you want draw your IGF/AA dose first then add same amount of bac stat water to front load dilute it. It wont sting at all that way.

I started at 50mcg post workout and now went to 100mcg.