Input on peptides and what to use

L

LilTank

Awards
I first heard of peptides like IGF,GHRP and etc during the summer of 2012. I then began doing my research on them like I do before I start and create any cycle whether its diet,training or supplements. Before actually purchasing and running about a 6-8 month long cycle I wanted to see what you guys would and what your overall experiences with them where.

Here's what I was thinking of running
GHRP-6 100mcgx3 daily
CJC 1295 no dac 100mcgx3 daily
I want to use this to really bulk up in my upcoming off season . If this the best way to use these peptides or if I should be using different peptides ?

Thanks guys

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
dont know if you can bulk up with just gh stimulants/peptides.. ive always bulked up with gear. ive had bros bulk up with gear and hgh together but never hgh alone. i would use cj1295/ghrp with a cycle of gear or for life extension benefits or maybe for cutting up. i know there are several protocols for using it for different results. Datbtrue has posted many writeups on peptides on several forums:

.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/37381-dats-cjc-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides.html a(dd http & www)

L

LilTank

Awards
I wanted to start my cjc/GHRP cycle then while on it cruise into my Deca/sustanon cycle.