IGF-1 and TriMax together?

1. IGF-1 and TriMax together?

Can IGF1 and Tri Max be used together?
    Has anyone used these two products together? With what results?

2. I've used both, but never together. I really don't think you'd need to stack them. The fat loss from IGF-1 alone compares to heavy dosing of trimax without the muscle loss. Unless you have really high BF%, you should be able to accomplish your goal with IGF, clean diet, & cardio.

If you do run it together, IGF will not be enough to stave off muscle burning from trimax, you'll want to add a strong androgen as well.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I've used both, but never together. I really don't think you'd need to stack them. The fat loss from IGF-1 alone compares to heavy dosing of trimax without the muscle loss. Unless you have really high BF%, you should be able to accomplish your goal with IGF, clean diet, & cardio.

If you do run it together, IGF will not be enough to stave off muscle burning from trimax, you'll want to add a strong androgen as well.
    Thanks for your input, I think its best for me to take them seperately since I have never tried the TriMax and am not sure how this body is going to react to it.
    •   

4. This would be a very interesting combination with an androgen.
    Has anyone tried anything like this?

5. I have done it for a short time, 2 weeks on IGF, 4 on trimax, with androgens (I cant remember, probably was on 4ad cyp, 1 test cyp, and 14add) I lost 4 inches off my waist in the entire 8 week cutting cycle.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    I have done it for a short time, 2 weeks on IGF, 4 on trimax, with androgens (I cant remember, probably was on 4ad cyp, 1 test cyp, and 14add) I lost 4 inches off my waist in the entire 8 week cutting cycle.
    SOUNDS LIKE SOME SICK RESULTS.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How about DTH and IGF-2 stacked together?
    By mikem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 10:02 PM
  2. Igf-3 and trimax
    By grape ape in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 09:15 AM
  3. IGF and insulin together
    By jjjd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 06:32 PM
  4. IGF and HGH together