IGF-1 and TriMax together?

P

pattiotornado

Awards
Can IGF1 and Tri Max be used together?
Has anyone used these two products together? With what results?

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've used both, but never together. I really don't think you'd need to stack them. The fat loss from IGF-1 alone compares to heavy dosing of trimax without the muscle loss. Unless you have really high BF%, you should be able to accomplish your goal with IGF, clean diet, & cardio.

If you do run it together, IGF will not be enough to stave off muscle burning from trimax, you'll want to add a strong androgen as well.

P

pattiotornado

Awards
I've used both, but never together. I really don't think you'd need to stack them. The fat loss from IGF-1 alone compares to heavy dosing of trimax without the muscle loss. Unless you have really high BF%, you should be able to accomplish your goal with IGF, clean diet, & cardio.

If you do run it together, IGF will not be enough to stave off muscle burning from trimax, you'll want to add a strong androgen as well.
Thanks for your input, I think its best for me to take them seperately since I have never tried the TriMax and am not sure how this body is going to react to it.

T

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
This would be a very interesting combination with an androgen.
Has anyone tried anything like this?

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have done it for a short time, 2 weeks on IGF, 4 on trimax, with androgens (I cant remember, probably was on 4ad cyp, 1 test cyp, and 14add) I lost 4 inches off my waist in the entire 8 week cutting cycle.

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I have done it for a short time, 2 weeks on IGF, 4 on trimax, with androgens (I cant remember, probably was on 4ad cyp, 1 test cyp, and 14add) I lost 4 inches off my waist in the entire 8 week cutting cycle.
SOUNDS LIKE SOME SICK RESULTS.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
J IGF-1/GH 2
S Anabolics 1
B IGF-1/GH 0
G IGF-1/GH 0