If you used IGF-1 LR3 for PCT

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Does it make any sense to use hcg for recovery of your boys if this stuff is really as good for pct as they say?
I would think it wont be as useful anymore, since you'll be keeping your gains anyways...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
even though the sticky says it, i haven't heard of anyone saying that IGF brings your nuts back in check.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I'm sure it doesn't,but they have 4wks. to recover on their own.That is if you're doing 4wk. cycle of igf-1

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've used IGF during PCT. It does bring your nut size back real quick (like 1 week), but it does not affect HPTA recovery. Your test production will still be very low, you just won't have atrophied balls. IGF will not replace HCG. If you are planning a long cycle, you'll still need hcg.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Now we're getting somewhere.Thx.
Anyone else?

Work

Awards
IGF has brought my nuts back during cycle more than hcg ever did for that matter, and many others have also reported that it helped them.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hmm, maybe i should dose it higher for my weight next time. i didn't any of the **** ya'll are talking about. i got better pumps, strength shot up, and measurements went up noticably in all areas.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
hmm, maybe i should dose it higher for my weight next time. i didn't any of the **** ya'll are talking about. i got better pumps, strength shot up, and measurements went up noticably in all areas.
Now that's opposite of many of my effects. I did get pumps, but mostly only noticed fat loss & teste size increase. I really had no gains in strength or size. I was not on cycle though. I guess it affects all of us differently.

Work

Awards
Personally I've had good LH recovery in the nads, size increase and vascularity, fatigue after taking it sometimes almost like I have low blood sugar to the point of almost fainting once even after having eaten, but apparantly not enough.
One thing I've noticed is greatly improved sleep. I'm a terrible sleeper, wake up every 4 hours at least. The last couple weeks I've had stretches were I slep 6-8 hours straight, something I've never done before.
I'm also on the end of a prop cycle with a few goodies thrown in here and there, nothing serious though. Just finishing off the Christmas bulk at this point.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Should be getting mine in a day or two. I'll be using it for the last 2 weeks of my Sledge test/M1,4,AD cycle and then for 2 weeks into PCT. We'll see what she can do. I also have a small amount of HCG on hand.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i think i'm gonna save up and run about 3 vials worth during a test enan cycle that's in the works. probably 50-60mcg's the whole time, first 4 weeks, last 4 weeks.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I also sleep very well on IGF. I have all sorts of sleep problems normally, but I sleep like a baby for those 4 weeks...

murphman

Awards
I'm starting week 5 of my Test/Deca/MDHT cycle and will be using 80mcg for 25 days during PCT. That won't be for about 8 more weeks, but I'll post my results when I do.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I'm starting week 5 of my Test/Deca/MDHT cycle and will be using 80mcg for 25 days during PCT. That won't be for about 8 more weeks, but I'll post my results when I do.
plz do.I'm on it for 6days now and don't really feel anything.Im doing it w/pct that ill start on my 7th day.Lost no weight yet,but next 2 wks. will show how this will effect my pct.
Im doing 40mcg for 25days.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Lilmonster,

Please keep us updated on your results too. I am thinking about doing it too.

murphman

Awards
OK, day 2 of PCT. Cycle was pretty good. I gained 22 pounds. Just wanted to say that I didn't forget to report my results and will be doing so over the next 3-4 weeks.

murphman

Awards
3rd day and I've noticed two things. Slight hypoglycemia about 30min after inj. And my skin is getting very smooth.

I've never done growth but understand that smooth skin is one of the benefits. Well, I am expiriencing the same thing. I usually have clogged pores on the upper part of my arms above the elbow. No matter how often I scrub they don't go away. Well, it seems as though they disappeared over night. Very interesting.

murphman

Awards
Well, I have to say that I like this product very much. It is an excellent addition to PCT. I have retained 19 pounds of the 22 that I gained. I have only lost a bit of strength, mostly from the extra water that I dropped most likely. :cheers:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i think i'm gonna save up and run about 3 vials worth during a test enan cycle that's in the works. probably 50-60mcg's the whole time, first 4 weeks, last 4 weeks.
wish i could do something like that. unfortunately i can't justify ~$600 for 3mg of powder given my current state (broke college student). i hope everything runs great. i'm interested, do you plan on overlapping at the end of your cycle? i mean set it up so 2 weeks are run while "on" and 2 weeks during PCT. it could be really helpful if you run it during the dreaded amount of time it takes the Enanthate ester to clear your system so you can begin recovery. after that you'd have 2 more weeks of it alone acting on you. after looking at all the logs, info, stickies, etc. that's how i plan on using it. i think i'll get 1, maybe 2mg of media grade LR3 and do a "perfect" cycle something like this...

1-4 Prop, 100mg/QD
1-12 Enanthate, 700mg/Week
10-12 Prop, 75mg/QD
4-13 HCG 350iu/2x Week
10-14 50mcg/LR3-IGF1/split into 2 shots QD

of course with the proper ancillaries...

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does it make any sense to use hcg for recovery of your boys if this stuff is really as good for pct as they say?
I would think it wont be as useful anymore, since you'll be keeping your gains anyways...
This thread might be a bit old.. But I wanted to say, I ran Mr's IGF on the tail end of my cycle, and about 2 weeks in I reached down to give my balls a rub, and I was extremely pleased to notice without a doubt they were nice and big once more.

however it doesn't hurt to run the hcg aswell. :)

harleyc

Awards
I took IGF-1 in the middle of my last gear run. It let me sleep real good. And it made golf balls out of my raisin nuts in 5 days. I had to stop every thing after just one week. A bro of mine got popped by the man. So I had to clean house. That really sucked. I'll try it again as soon as things cool off.

sourinthemind

Awards
No matter what, I would run HCG and letro or Arim during and post cycle. All of these gonatropic actions work on several different mechanisms and you really need all of them to be in alignment to have full activity form your boys downstairs.

killerbeez

Awards
haha this is an extremely old post but any updates on igf-1? I wanna run with my pct (hcg, tribulus, torimifene) and anyone have any good experiences lately and from what vendor?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use it in pct's, but don't feel comfortable commenting on its effectiveness. My pct's run 6 weeks and I do use hcg in the first two weeks.

frozencore12

Awards
I have no idea what it does to LH or GnRH but it did improve...um how do i say it, nad load volume ejection.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lilmonster,

Please keep us updated on your results too. I am thinking about doing it too.
ive used IGF during PCT and even when not on.

I dont notice size increase in testes or muscle shot in, HOWEVER, i do notice changes in abdomen (good changes leaness tightness and slightly better shape) and i do tend to get horny about 30 minutes after injection of 40mcg or more.