Mixing HGH in 1 syringe?

Boson3

Awards
I'm about to do a cycle with Hex, GHRP-2, and CJC-1295 and was wondering if I could take all of these together in one syringe?
Would this damage the HGH if i mix them?
Lastly (this is if I can't mix em) how many needles would I need if I were injecting each 3 times a day? What's your method in injecting different HGH multiple times in one day?

Thanks

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
I'm about to do a cycle with Hex, GHRP-2, and CJC-1295 and was wondering if I could take all of these together in one syringe?
Would this damage the HGH if i mix them?
Lastly (this is if I can't mix em) how many needles would I need if I were injecting each 3 times a day? What's your method in injecting different HGH multiple times in one day?

Thanks
First off, hex, ghrp, and cjc are not different types of hgh. They do however cause your body to release additional gh. Secondly, you would only need to take either hex or ghrp with the CJC, 100mcg of each. And yes, you can mix the 2 in the same syringe.
There is some really good info out there by datbtrue (sp?) about these peptides, it sounds like you may want to do a little more research on this subject before diving in.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Boson3

Awards
Thanks for the answer. I definitely do and that's why I'm asking a bunch of these newcomer questions. I heard hex is a little stronger than ghrp but can cause higher prolactin and cortisol levels? I'm going for a 50mcg of hex and ghrp with 100mcg of CJC so you think that would be good or just stick with 100mcg of either hex or ghrp?

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Thanks for the answer. I definitely do and that's why I'm asking a bunch of these newcomer questions. I heard hex is a little stronger than ghrp but can cause higher prolactin and cortisol levels? I'm going for a 50mcg of hex and ghrp with 100mcg of CJC so you think that would be good or just stick with 100mcg of either hex or ghrp?
I've never run hex myself, but if your taking 50mcg of both hex and ghrp, it wouldn't seem as if you're taking an excessive amount, so I don't see any issues. It would seem to me that you'd get a slightly higher pulse than ghrp2 alone, but with a little less of the prolactin/cortisol sides, which actually doesn't sound like such a bad idea. I may actually consider trying that myself next time I need to pick up some more peptides.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD