Seriously considering IGF-Lr3..advice wanted

ssprauer

Awards
I have been doing a lot of research on this board into igf-1lr3...it seems to be exactly what i am looking for, however, most of what i was reading was from over 5-6 years ago. I am wondering if people still consider it worth it today and which ave is the best to go. If you need to pm me details that is fine but I am interested. The dose would be e3d or eod PWO IM at 30-40mcg bilaterally for a period of sixish months. I see that some sites include the AA now but I am wondering which places to trust and which products are legit. I will be running this standalone because i am interested in the long term benefits i have been reading about. If it goes well I would consider stacking with pmgf or gh...however, in the meantime, i am curious about just running igf alone and to see what happens. I am looking to recomp mainly and would love to slowly add and develop lean muscle over time. I am trying to find some current logs but cannot seem to do so. Please any help would be appreciated.

ssprauer

Awards
would someone be willing to pm some reputable sources?

JRex

JRex

Awards
I run IGF-1 R3 100mcg sub-q post workout, 30 days on/30 days off. You can do IM also, but its not like IGF-DES 1,3 where half life is very short and needs to go directly into muscle.