Orals + peptides?

Awards
In the past I've done some rather ignorant/uninformed cycles of Dianabol, Test, and GHRP/GHRH. I used the Dbol and Test separate, and the peptides I used together. Thankfully I have escaped any serious sides except a little lumpiness under my nips.

I have some Dbol, CJC-1295, and GHRP-2 on hand so I was thinking of stacking them. My first question, would it be ok to use them together? I'm concerned with combating sides so I was thinking of using a low dose of Bromocriptine to keep the PRL down from the GHRP, an AI with the Dbol, and some Galantamine or Huperzine A for use with the CJC. So my second question is can/should I take Bromo, anastrozole, and Galantamine together? And third, is it ok to mix it all together?

It makes sense in my head. So, this is what I'm thinking:

40mg Dbol ED + AI (about 4 weeks)
~150mcg x2 CJC-1295 ED + Galantamine (for 8 weeks)
~200mcg x2 GHRP-2 ED + Bromo (8 weeks)

Help and critiques are appreciated.

Oh btw I'm 27y/o, 6'2", and 218lbs.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Is this cjc-1295 with DAC? If so I'd get the no DAC version and no need to go over 100mcg of each if its a good source you will get better results from doing three shots per day at a more normal dose. You don't need to worry about prolactin with ghrp2 at the typical 100mcg dose.

Awards
CJC-1295 w/out DAC. Do you know if it's ok to mix the CJC and GHRP in the same pin? I've heard conflicting info on this.

If you're correct then I shouldn't need the Bromo. Despite adjusting dosages, do you think the overall combo would work well? I'm looking to make some good gains, but mostly just use up the stuff I have on hand. Should it be ok to run it all together?

Thanks for the input!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 0
Anabolics 89
AntM1564 Anabolics 4
50Magnum Anabolics 5
Pro Bodybuilding 9