Is deer antler spray legit or fake???
- 02-02-2013, 03:34 PM
- 02-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Thats how it starts, guy just got his product name out threre. But no answer your question, i haven't taken it nor do I know about antler velvet.
Sent from my iPhone using Am.comDay by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
02-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Re: Is deer antler spray legit or fake???
It worked for Ray Lewis everything I've seen on it indicates that it is ineffective at producing such results.
Think about it. Its been around for years. Do you think that you would just now be hearing about it if it really worked?
Founder & OwnerAspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition"More than a supplement company."
02-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Yeah, every scientific report says it's unconfirmed. Even major news sites covered it. I'd say count it as useless.
If anything really did alter your hormone levels like that, I HIGHLY doubt it would be legal. Not even freakin androgel is legal without a prescription and look how worthless it is.
02-03-2013, 07:09 PM
okay well not buying that then. and is it normal to feel like **** if you stop doing deca and test p after 8 weeks and start doing tren e and test c? i didnt stop for a few weeks either i just started it right after my deca and test and i though it would be okay because i was just gonna do a longer pct after the 10 week tren and test cycle
02-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Test P is immediate basically, whereas a test E esther takes weeks to build up. So that's all I can figure.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftandeat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:48 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
- By BigTex08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-12-2012, 11:55 AM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2011, 08:00 AM
- By npgSymboL in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2008, 02:42 PM