Is deer antler spray legit or fake???

xr101

Awards
Hey i was wondering if deer antler velvet can actually stimulate your igf-1, and i was wondering if anybody tried the spray any actually got good noticable results from it?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Thats how it starts, guy just got his product name out threre. But no answer your question, i haven't taken it nor do I know about antler velvet.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It worked for Ray Lewis ;) everything I've seen on it indicates that it is ineffective at producing such results.

Think about it. Its been around for years. Do you think that you would just now be hearing about it if it really worked?

- Valdez

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Yeah, every scientific report says it's unconfirmed. Even major news sites covered it. I'd say count it as useless.

If anything really did alter your hormone levels like that, I HIGHLY doubt it would be legal. Not even freakin androgel is legal without a prescription and look how worthless it is.

xr101

Awards
okay well not buying that then. and is it normal to feel like **** if you stop doing deca and test p after 8 weeks and start doing tren e and test c? i didnt stop for a few weeks either i just started it right after my deca and test and i though it would be okay because i was just gonna do a longer pct after the 10 week tren and test cycle

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Test P is immediate basically, whereas a test E esther takes weeks to build up. So that's all I can figure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 5
Product Reviews 1
General Chat 9
bsevchek3 Supplements 27