Calling out phenomHCL and others willing to share their input

Indy1991

Awards
Hi,

I am a 21 year old male and I stand at 5'8. I followed phenomHCL's series of posts regarding his recommended stack for growing taller:

Hexarelin 50mcg x morning (potent pi3k activator = bone growth after epiphyseal have become inactive, if theyre inactive use the SAM-e,MSM and Chon, to re-activate them via DNA Methylation, if your growth plates are still active then you will grow VERY tall with HEX)
GHRP-2 50mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) 100mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
SAM-e (For the DNA methylation and cell proliferation on the ephisyeal plates)
MSM & chondroitin (DNA methylation again ^^)
Huperzine A (somatostatin inhibitor)
Generate and IGH1 - LG Sciences (mild pi3k activator only use 1 bottle of each they max out after 1 bottle you wont gain anything after 1 bottle of each)
Niacin 500mg - pre bed
Melatonin 3mg - pre bed
Multi
Test Drive or another test booster/estro reducer
And ofcourse good eating, sleep, protein, hanging on the monkey bars, and basketball or other LJSL type exercises, and avoid milk/dairy/sodas/junk food/white sugar/teas/coffees if you can,and it will greatly increase your height.

I wanted to know if this procedure is safe and has anyone tried it out yet? Thanks!

Boson3

Awards
Hi,

I am a 21 year old male and I stand at 5'8. I followed phenomHCL's series of posts regarding his recommended stack for growing taller:

Hexarelin 50mcg x morning (potent pi3k activator = bone growth after epiphyseal have become inactive, if theyre inactive use the SAM-e,MSM and Chon, to re-activate them via DNA Methylation, if your growth plates are still active then you will grow VERY tall with HEX)
GHRP-2 50mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) 100mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
SAM-e (For the DNA methylation and cell proliferation on the ephisyeal plates)
MSM & chondroitin (DNA methylation again ^^)
Huperzine A (somatostatin inhibitor)
Generate and IGH1 - LG Sciences (mild pi3k activator only use 1 bottle of each they max out after 1 bottle you wont gain anything after 1 bottle of each)
Niacin 500mg - pre bed
Melatonin 3mg - pre bed
Multi
Test Drive or another test booster/estro reducer
And ofcourse good eating, sleep, protein, hanging on the monkey bars, and basketball or other LJSL type exercises, and avoid milk/dairy/sodas/junk food/white sugar/teas/coffees if you can,and it will greatly increase your height.

I wanted to know if this procedure is safe and has anyone tried it out yet? Thanks!
I'm going to start soon so I'll keep you updated

das nahsty

Awards
I am also going to try it out but need to do more research or get his input first. He seems to have been inactive for over 6 months though, perhaps try to pm him? I can't because i need at least 10 posts first apparently?

I am especially skeptical about the part where he says only ghenerate+igf1 can only work once (or only use 1 bottle of each). Also I am unsure if MSM and chondroitan are necessary if your growth plates are still open.

Furthermore I am just worried in general about possible side effects of taking all these chemicals (not to mention the cost). But if there is even a chance of me growing at least two more inches I feel like it is worth it (unless there is some sort of permanent damage or death obviously). Others may not understand but I don't really care because I have thought it through very carefully.

Oh also I have heard several places that weighlifting at the same time is not good because then your body's hgh will go into repairing muscle. It sounds realistic but I don't really know to what extent. I would hate to stop lifting since I love it and I am finally starting to look pretty good. Perhaps this means light lifting is ok which could help maintain.

Skyhigh64

Awards
has any one here tried it with any success yet?

Asking44

Awards
Hi, I'm 19 and 5'6 I really want to be taller I just found this forum and am really confused. I have no idea what anybody is talking about do you inject it? And what and how much would you recommend. I'm worried my bone doctor already said my plates were closed but I'm not sure? Please help

Incredibleeee

Awards
I am going to try this stack next month , gas anyone tried it yet?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3.5yr old thread bump haha

Incredibleeee

Awards
Yeah and there isnt a single comment from somebody who tried it...