No anti-E's on HGH??

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Ok im confused about the whole "nolvadex doesnt work on HGH" thing. If you cant use nolvadex while using HGH then what should I do for PCT. I wanna run my HGH during pct and a little bit after, but I usually do HCG,clomid and nolva for PCT. Will the nolva not be effective if im on the HGH or is it only not effective for gyno, but will still lower estrogen? Thanks

dushebag

Awards
Ok im confused about the whole "nolvadex doesnt work on HGH" thing. If you cant use nolvadex while using HGH then what should I do for PCT. I wanna run my HGH during pct and a little bit after, but I usually do HCG,clomid and nolva for PCT. Will the nolva not be effective if im on the HGH or is it only not effective for gyno, but will still lower estrogen? Thanks
Estrogen is not the cause of gyno on HGH. if you have a prexisting lump, growth factors will make it worse. just like if you have brain cancer (caugh caugh), you have to have a PRE EXISTING TUMOR, in order for GH to make it worse. id stop the GH, and try to illiminate it before i came back on, but thats just me.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Im just talking about PCT though. Since nolvadex is recommened in a proper pct, will it still work if your on HGH?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im just talking about PCT though. Since nolvadex is recommened in a proper pct, will it still work if your on HGH?
yes use nolva. i dont know where you heard it didn't work, but either way, use it.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
yes use nolva. i dont know where you heard it didn't work, but either way, use it.
You never heard that? Every board i've been too, say's nolva can bind to the receptor or some **** like that when your on HGH. Im still gonna take your advice and use it though. Thanks

Maybe they just meant nolva cant stop gyno if on HGH, but will still lower estrogen.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have heard this before, and i've explained on this board twice why it's not true, and i will not again.