HGH advice...

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of adding to my next Test cycle with the hopes of it helping to heal some chronic joint pain.

Any thoughts/advice? Plan would be to dose around 3-5iu/day.

Worth it or just a waste of money?

merderah

you're doing it wrong.

chronic denotes that it's been there for several months or years, and if normal healing hasn't fixed the issue, you have a problem. no exogenous hormone or hormones will magically fix this for you. see a doc, get a professional opinion.

JRex

JRex

Awards
I take 5iu's first thing in the morning then workout out.

I am 43 and had fallen off a 30 foot roof during a hurricane and suffered broken ankle, leg, messed up shoulder, hip and such. Could hardly workout with any intensity and felt really old. after about 6-8 weeks the aches and pains were gone and I am working out 2 hours a day.

The only thing I would add is, GH is like a long term project. I would say dont start it until you have enough for 6 month commitment or longer. For me anything under 5iu's was not that noticeable.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 min IMO unless you have extremely good quality peptide.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 5iu's first thing in the morning then workout out.

I am 43 and had fallen off a 30 foot roof during a hurricane and suffered broken ankle, leg, messed up shoulder, hip and such. Could hardly workout with any intensity and felt really old. after about 6-8 weeks the aches and pains were gone and I am working out 2 hours a day.

The only thing I would add is, GH is like a long term project. I would say dont start it until you have enough for 6 month commitment or longer. For me anything under 5iu's was not that noticeable.
Good to hear. Did you take anything else with it or GH solo?

Am reading that there is an advantage to taking it with Test. I also managed to get my hands on some pharmaceutical grade stuff. We will see how it goes.

JRex

JRex

Awards
Good to hear. Did you take anything else with it or GH solo?

Am reading that there is an advantage to taking it with Test. I also managed to get my hands on some pharmaceutical grade stuff. We will see how it goes.
I started with TRT dose of test 100mg/wk with 2 IU GH/ed for 2.5 months. Then upped GH dose to 5IU's. At 5iu's it literally changed everything for me. I was 43 year old, 40+ pounds overweight and could hardly lift from previous injuries/accidents. In the few months at 5iu's, I lost 34 pounds of fat and gained back about 6 pounds of muscle, got really lean and vascular. since then I have upped my test dose to 750mg/ew and the results are getting even better. Not tired at all, stronger, bigger, but no water or fat retention.

If you can find it or afford, run a pretty good dose of test with your GH, Its a really good combo. The interesting thing I am noticing now is that I can eat alot more and I dont store body fat and even water retention is very low. I know other people taking same 5iu dose of GH and they are running 2000mg test/ew and they its best combo they have done.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I started with TRT dose of test 100mg/wk with 2 IU GH/ed for 2.5 months. Then upped GH dose to 5IU's. At 5iu's it literally changed everything for me. I was 43 year old, 40+ pounds overweight and could hardly lift from previous injuries/accidents. In the few months at 5iu's, I lost 34 pounds of fat and gained back about 6 pounds of muscle, got really lean and vascular. since then I have upped my test dose to 750mg/ew and the results are getting even better. Not tired at all, stronger, bigger, but no water or fat retention.

If you can find it or afford, run a pretty good dose of test with your GH, Its a really good combo. The interesting thing I am noticing now is that I can eat alot more and I dont store body fat and even water retention is very low. I know other people taking same 5iu dose of GH and they are running 2000mg test/ew and they its best combo they have done.
Those don't look like TRT doses

JRex

JRex

Awards
Those don't look like TRT doses
I believe I stated the following in first line. Here is the quote

"I started with TRT dose of test 100mg/wk"

Buy yes 2000mg test is not a TRT dose, but if you want to maximize your GH investment, its worth looking into.