GH frag

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Im looking into running gh frag for targeted fat loss..im comfortable with every aspect of my body except for these chesticles..of course its the last place i hold fat onto even before abdominal fat and i wanna get rid of it.. Not really sure about dosing..im thinking i wud do two injections split bewtween each pec.. Any thoughs??

JRex

JRex

Awards
Im looking into running gh frag for targeted fat loss..im comfortable with every aspect of my body except for these chesticles..of course its the last place i hold fat onto even before abdominal fat and i wanna get rid of it.. Not really sure about dosing..im thinking i wud do two injections split bewtween each pec.. Any thoughs??
I use gh frag 176-191 once a day at 500mcg prior to workout on workout days only.

It only works when your body is in a fasted state. otherwise you wont notice much at all.

I eat at 6pm, go to bed at 9pm wake at 4am, take 500mcg gh frag pre workout with no food. so basically I have been fasting for 10 hours when I start my workout with gh frag. workout for 2 hours, really intense cardio like weights. Some people like to do the same thing but take 250mcg prior to bed and 250mcg prior to workout. I like to take on big dose prior to huge energy need from workout, which will come from stored fat in fasted state, gh frag just helps it along.

Now if you higher in BF%, you need to get your diet in check and loose as much as possible before starting gh frag. For me there was not huge weight loss, but getting more cut and vascular as I went.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was under the impression that localized fat loss is impossible. Good luck losing just pec fat. I've never been able to localize fat loss, even when I got really, really low in BF.

JRex

JRex

Awards
I was under the impression that localized fat loss is impossible. Good luck losing just pec fat. I've never been able to localize fat loss, even when I got really, really low in BF.
I dont think there is localized fat loss, thus just take it subQ in lower ab region.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
The science only shows that frag increases fat oxidation in fat tissue but there is tons of anecdotal info on localized fat loss.. Im kinda lean i mean i can see my abs.. What peps hav you used

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The science only shows that frag increases fat oxidation in fat tissue but there is tons of anecdotal info on localized fat loss.. Im kinda lean i mean i can see my abs.. What peps hav you used

GHRP-6
Ipamorelin
CJC-1295 DAC
IGF-1 LR3
Melanotan II

Maybe more but that's all I can think of right now.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of this rele being worth it unless you are using 5mg daily.

Mike

956Vette

Awards
Truth

Never heard of hgh fragment being worth it unless you are using 5mg daily.
Growth hormone fragments are snake oil and do not deliver value to most - avoid the purchase/referral to buy even the best-seller, Frag 176-191