Insulin question/critique please

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
I have been doing alot of research but the one thing I can't seem to narrow down is after what meal /timeframe should I be switching from white rice to brown rice or sweet Potatos ect ( lower gi carbs)

Going to outline the supplies I have and my understanding via research of a proper program , please critique.

Supplies:
Novolin -r
Glucometer

Protocol:

Will only be using insulin on large muscle group days post workout
10g/carbs per iu (adjusting after getting glucose readings ect and lowering safely from there)
Start use at 2iu ramping up by 1iu per workout until I reach 8iu.
The following diet servings will be adjusted for the proper carb intake FYI. Just a timing outline.
Will use glucometer after shot - 30min-60min-120min
If I feel hypo obviously I'll sip on my carb drink I'll have premade
My wife will be home with me the first week just in case I screw up but I hope I have gathered everything.

Immediately post injection - 2 scoops vitargo s2, 2 scoops whey , creatine , bcaa
60min - 8oz chicken 2 cups white rice
2hrs 30min - 8oz chicken 2 cups white rice
4 hours - 8oz chicken 2 cups white rice
6hours - 8 oz chicken 1 cup oatmeal

Will have orange juice mixed with sprite on hand always in a shaker bottle.

Please critique fellas. Thank you

Edit: I'll be running this 3 weeks on 4 weeks off also. Will be used during my blast and cruise (12month blast and cruise) along with hopefully legit hgh. If not will be running ghrp2 and mod grf 3x day saturation dose.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
looks like you know what your doin. are you using gh with the slin.that will pack on serious lbs..as for your question Novilin is fast acting rite? you definitely wanna give yourself a big window just to be safe like 4 hours but experiment with it..start with a large window and then start closing it and find the rite spot for ya.be safe

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I am currently using it stand alone ATM. I wanted to see how I reacted to I ect by itself not when I'm shrotgunning everything :p

But yes I will start my year long blast and cruise February first and use hgh as well. And slin every other month.

Alinshop

Banned
Awards
White rice, brown rice, same thing. Don't sweat the deets.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
When starting out make sure you have someone close by constantly. Insulin is by far the most dangerous compound to grow muscle.

Thanks for the reply. I am currently using it stand alone ATM. I wanted to see how I reacted to I ect by itself not when I'm shrotgunning everything :p

But yes I will start my year long blast and cruise February first and use hgh as well. And slin every other month.

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
Ya my wife has always been home when in running it.

Up to 5 iu now no issues. Thinking of just staying here. After just 1 week the pumps actually ****ing hurt! And holy hell muscle fullness. Interesting stuff you can feel the expansion/growth lol.

nafnlaus

Awards
10g per iu is may not appropriate for all, it depends on your insulin sensitivity.

Watch out when you start using IGF-1 related substances with the insulin, that will put you at far greater risk in developing diabetes

JRex

JRex

Awards
Up to 5 iu now no issues. Thinking of just staying here. After just 1 week the pumps actually ****ing hurt! And holy hell muscle fullness. Interesting stuff you can feel the expansion/growth lol.
I use to shotgun 15iu's post workout, you get into the same pattern everyday with your sugars, carbs, proteins...etc. But I am telling you, you can go 3 weeks straight no problems and that next day, you take same amount insulin and take in same type and amount of calories, but you will go hypo really bad. Just keep a bunch of soda or juice around, just in case.

The other thing you might notice, I did, is after about few weeks, your start putting on more body fat than muscle. Its the muscle cells getting more resistant to external insulin, thus less is stored in muscles and the rest has to go somewhere, so it ends up body fat.

When I do it again, I am going to do 1 week humalog post workout and 1 week IGF-1 R3 post workout, then repeat.

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
Little update : I finished out at 8iu post workout

Went up 12 lbs from start wait. Slight fat gain in my midsection , but nothing bad. Fasting blood glucose stayed between 80-90 the whole run and after.

My next run will be 8iu for 4 weeks, during the middle of my blast of test/tren/eq. ( hgh also still).