- 01-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Numerous months ago I previously obtained mild Gyno from dbol, methylstenbolone, and other harsh compounds on my first couple runs which was a huge mistake and due to lack of knowledge. I got blood work done afterwards and everything was fine.I haven't touched ph's since. But now, about 6-8 months later I now Have Nolva coming so hopefully it will help gyno before starting another cycle. I've been preloading on purus labs organ shield for about 2 weeks. Soon I will start hdrol, 50/75/75/75/75/75. Milk thistle throughout, same with cycle assist and Hawthorne. I have bcaa, mega men multi and serious mass weight gainer. have Erase too but haven't researched completely yet on dosage and the best way to use it. I have havoc and trenbolone, mdrol.also have pct assist and am going to have to get more SERMs I guess. U guys think clomid?
I'm not planning on running all these compounds at once but will stack something. Suggestions?
- 01-26-2013, 06:13 PM
Trenbolone and M-Drol may convert to Prolactin, which may cause Gyno. ATD or Nolva will probably not help, I am not sure with Nolva.
You want to gain mass or look better? Loose weight?
02-09-2013, 09:14 PM
hdrol does not convert to estrogen. Nolva will be fine to prevent gyno in the future, but chances of ridding pre existing gyno are slim
Similar Forum Threads
- By newbie arnie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2007, 08:17 AM
- By adil in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:30 PM
- By noconviction in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2007, 09:31 PM
- By heretic_jlh1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2007, 06:17 AM
- By gurbi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:20 PM