17Years old in need professiona help to growing taller !

markox

Awards
Hello guys, i am almost 17 years old and before my plates totally fuse i would like to give it my best shot for the upcoming 3months to gain a maximum height ! I read a lot and im a little informed but im really confuzed ,i saw peptide growth hormone and some other steroids , could you guys give me the safest stack i could use to grow taller,i found this Pituitary Growth Hormone(pGH) online im not sure if i can post the link but it is same as the HGH created by Pitutary gland in oral take and it's kinda expensive tbh.Would this work or i need peptides?Also what should i take like triazole or what estrogen inhibitors for maximal growth on this reamainig time i have ! Please reply me Thanks in advance.
P.s I will answer right back also PM if you have information on this field i would really appriciate it !

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
Sorry dude, but nothing will actually make you grow taller. It's all genetics. If a HGH actually makes someone grow taller it's in a younger child.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
maybe you should just save up 15mil and move to the moon for a year. im pretty sure that watever you looked at online is a total bull**** scam

j4ever41

Awards
you are 17 and its not worth messing others things up tryi g to take some crap you found online,maybe you will grow a couple more inches and maybe not,time will tell,but hell at 5' 6" or an inch or so taller you will look like a badass just being a ripped 175