Why is CJC 1295 & Ipamorelin making me nauseas?? Help

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
well i recently got some CJC/IPA from a buddy who got his order in so i thought i'd try it. i do 100mcg each, twice per day. and even the first time, i feel nauseas. the next morning i did again, and got sick, 3 times. 10 minutes prior to writing this i did another shot in hopes it changed, and got sick again. i don't know what the deal is, i never experienced this with GHRP-6, IGF-1, PEG MGF.

the 2nd time i did my shot, i did accidentally 200mcg of IPA and 100 of CJC, and the nausea/sickness was worse. could it be IPA? i may try some trial/error but not too keen on getting sick again. thoughts?

nemix

Awards
You ever do any injectables before? I felt this way the first few times I tried it but it was just in my head. My mom used peptides and has major anxiety issues, she couldn't take injecting herself, always felt sick even when we used items from the same batch and had to stop

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
You ever do any injectables before? I felt this way the first few times I tried it but it was just in my head. My mom used peptides and has major anxiety issues, she couldn't take injecting herself, always felt sick even when we used items from the same batch and had to stop
yup. currently on test/dbol. have done a few cycles before and this has never been a problem. it was strickly CJC/IPA; PEG MGF doesn't do this to me, GHRP-6 never did this to me, neither did IGF-1 LR3. I've asked around and people who feel the need to find a 'solution to' this say its the dbol. but i'm only at 50mg/day and it was never a problem till now. i've now stopped those two peptides and im fine.

Johnnayyyy

Awards
Ipam is odd. I used to use it and barley got any results then switched to ghrp 2 and started getting sick and stomach pains the first week then they went away.