Ligaments and Tendons

rlmat2g

Awards
Hi I am new to this site. I am not a bodybuilder but a very active 51 year old male. My sport is riding and racing dirt bikes at a national level. I train sport pacific and have been lucky without injuries. Just recently I tore ligaments in my hand and arm and had to have surgery to repair my bicep tendon. I am 4 weeks post-op and taking Cissus. I have heard and been reading a lot about HGH or IGF-1GH for ligament and tendon strength and repair. I start physical therapy in 2 weeks, and could use any suggestions that could be helpful on these products and the proper usage so I can continue at the level I am. Thanks

kevus

Awards
I would suggest using IGF-1 DES. Making injections near the injury right before and/or after physical therapy. HGH would probably help a bit too. but IGF-1 DES is probably your best bang for the buck.

I'd also buy collagen in bulk off amazon and eat like 5-20 grams of that a day too. And buy BCAAs in bulk and eat 20 or so grams of them a day too. Those stimulate collagen and protein synthesis. Combined with local IGF-1 DES injections around the injury, you will have some epic healing occurring!