The Truth About HGH for Raw Muscle Gain

babjizzle

babjizzle

Awards
Its been sometime since i started weightlifting now to grow those muscles and add more lean mass as i shed off excess fat. I remember in my second and third years of training, when i used to get so frustrated that i looked for a way to fast track my muscle growth. Not that i was not gaining any mass, but i was not reaching my goal of 200lbs as fast as i had wanted to. I remember using some supplements like creatine and protein powders mixed. They helped a bit, but not so much. I then realized a few years later that i needed something radical but "safe" like human growth hormone supplements. so i did some research on it and here is the intro to some article i found from Mayo clinic.

If you have been thinking of using HGH, i advice you to read it and see what the docs have to say about it.

Human growth hormone is described by some as the key to slowing the aging process. Before you sign up, get the facts — and understand proven ways to promote healthy aging. Growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland — a pea-sized structure at the base of the brain — to fuel childhood growth and help maintain tissues and organs throughout life. Beginning in middle age, however, the pituitary gland slowly reduces the amount of growth hormone it produces. This natural slowdown has prompted an interest in the use of synthetic human growth hormone (HGH) to stave off the realities of old age.

Has anybody used it here? Post your experiences below.