IGF-1/GH will it make me grow taller.

T

tomi.be

Awards
Hey everyone, i'm new to body building and i'm gonna make this short and simple.

I'm currently 5"11 and i wanna grow to 6"2 i know it's possible due to my genetics.

Now what i wanna do try is a cycle for growth in height not so much muscle.

If anyone has any tips or advice please tell me the stack and info regarding where to pin, and how many times a day to inject.

If possible please state where to inject eg sub Q or intramuscular.

Cheers, Tomi.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Hey everyone, i'm new to body building and i'm gonna make this short and simple.

I'm currently 5"11 and i wanna grow to 6"2 i know it's possible due to my genetics.

Now what i wanna do try is a cycle for growth in height not so much muscle.

If anyone has any tips or advice please tell me the stack and info regarding where to pin, and how many times a day to inject.

If possible please state where to inject eg sub Q or intramuscular.

Cheers, Tomi.

First off, how old are you?

I don't think it increases height after a certain age due to bones being fused. I don't think there is enough information on it, still, to be honest.

T

tomi.be

Awards
well i'm 18 atm but turning 19 in june 2013, i have been reading up on it and there is a greater chance of growing taller by taking Calc supplements along with cholostrum and b complex. I don't know about IGF-1/GH enough that it would help me grow that extra bit taller, but what i've also found out is that if i take oestrogen blockers it will slow the fusing of my growth plates to a point where it will be easier for my body to grow taller.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You are dumb. This post is dumb. And furthermore you should be banned for asking such stupid questions without even having done a proper amount of research.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You are dumb. This post is dumb. And furthermore you should be banned for asking such stupid questions without even having done a proper amount of research.
You could simply replied by saying "no" rather than acting like an ass.

Hey OP, taking synthetic gh will not make you taller. If you want to take it for bodybuilding or athletic reasons you can and its an amazing product, BUT expensive.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You could simply replied by saying "no" rather than acting like an ass.

Hey OP, taking synthetic gh will not make you taller. If you want to take it for bodybuilding or athletic reasons you can and its an amazing product, BUT expensive.
Sometimes the truth hurts. I mean really, the dude wants to grow 3+ inches in height using gh! Give me a break. Personally I spent about a month doing research before I even thought about using peps. The lack of proper research by certain individuals just shows a lack of personal responsibility or effort when buying and using aas/ph/peptides/gh/serms/sarms/etc. Ignorant acts of desperation do not deserve kind words.

V

vassille

Awards
Pharmacist I know gave his daughter real GH when she was around 12YO I believe and she def grew. I do not know the circumstance if she had hormonal issues or not and I never asked but I so the syringes in the frige with real GH. So from this evidence I'd say if your growth plates are not closed you can potentially grow.
To check and see if the plates are not closed yet have an x-ray done.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Pharmacist I know gave his daughter real GH when she was around 12YO I believe and she def grew. I do not know the circumstance if she had hormonal issues or not and I never asked but I so the syringes in the frige with real GH. So from this evidence I'd say if your growth plates are not closed you can potentially grow.
I do not doubt that at a young age and possible hormonal issues real GH can make one grow in unnatural ways but at 19 the body is pretty well complete with its growth cycle. Bone density and muscle mass can continue to develop but beyond that there are predetermined genetic limits

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Sometimes the truth hurts. I mean really, the dude wants to grow 3+ inches in height using gh! Give me a break. Personally I spent about a month doing research before I even thought about using peps. The lack of proper research by certain individuals just shows a lack of personal responsibility or effort when buying and using aas/ph/peptides/gh/serms/sarms/etc. Ignorant acts of desperation do not deserve kind words.
Actually most "advance" people out there don't even know much about any of those products. There is a lot of things that goes on behind the curtains that nobody knows about.

His a noob...most of them do that and they end up learning from it.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Actually most "advance" people out there don't even know much about any of those products. There is a lot of things that goes on behind the curtains that nobody knows about.

His a noob...most of them do that and they end up learning from it.
I absolutely agree. I can stand here on my pedestal along with many other members of bodybuilding forums and act superior in my knowledge because I took the time to learn about these products on my own, but the reality is that nothing short of an advanced degree in biochemistry backed up with hours of lab research and pouring through hundreds of research papers will ever truly provide the right foundation with which to "understand" what is really going on in the human body when taking these drugs. Most people on these forums simply read through someone else's log and then apply that persons "lessons learned" to their own cycle, then freak out when something starts going wrong in their own body with no idea whatsoever how to rectify their situation. I'm just ranting now...

I find it quite true that most "advanced" people, as you put it, don't know much about aas/ph/sarms/serms/peps/etc. It's more like they're reading and regurgitating what someone else wrote while acting high and mighty about it. I find that we are all "noobs" at something for years until experience and real knowledge dictate otherwise.

To the OP, I apologize for coming off so crass. Just trying to save you some blood, sweat, and tears.

ImEffinYoked

ImEffinYoked

Awards
You are a ***got, this dude's here for "research" that's what forums are for. It's *******s like you that make people hate coming on these things anymore. Forums are where experienced people give un-experienced people advise. You were once a scrawny little guy with no idea wtf he was doing and i hope nobody gave you this much **** for asking simple questions. If anyone should be kicked from this site it's everyone like you. Go eat a dick and choke to death queer!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You are a ***got, this dude's here for "research" that's what forums are for. It's *******s like you that make people hate coming on these things anymore. Forums are where experienced people give un-experienced people advise. You were once a scrawny little guy with no idea wtf he was doing and i hope nobody gave you this much **** for asking simple questions. If anyone should be kicked from this site it's everyone like you. Go eat a dick and choke to death queer!
Hahaha. A Seabee talking shyt like a big man on the Internet. So silly. Listen, maybe you should look at the post above where I stated how I was over zealous with my original post and also apologized to the OP. A little homophobic buddy?

N

nafnlaus

Awards
comments above are mostly full of ****, but i do agree that you should forget about this.
but for the argument sake, it does not depend on your age it depends only on if your growth plates have fused or not.

Oxadrolone(oxadrin/anavar) has shown to be able to increase height by 4,7cm per year for kids with GH-deficiency. but oxadrolone is not even the drug of choice when dealing with this problem, but HGH is.

you could get an x-ray preferably of your hand(finger&wrist) so it can be accurately evaluated if your growth plates have fused or not. If they have not then there is a chance you might increase your height with IGF-1 related substances like GHRH, HGH, IGF-1, PRP and oxandrolone for example. This does not come without a risk so i suggest you read as much as you can about possible side effects and study your family in terms of underlying diseases.

and btw, i am 187cm tall which is 6"2 and i can promise you this, it sucks. being tall is bad for almost every sport. looking muscular at this height is very hard and with it comes ALOT of problems for your musculoskeletal system.

SLAMtheCLAM

SLAMtheCLAM

Awards
my experience with igf lr3 and igf des 1-3 and mgf peg you will not grow in height i sank alot of money into them over the last few years. I love the peps worked wobders for me but can be very expensive as for hgh you will grow but if you want to look like some cro-magnon cave prick use it tho the stylish cro mag look takes some abuse on hgh to acquire and last time i looked into a cycle was jus over 500 so i agree with palmfist more adequate research before you attempt it

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
comments above are mostly full of ****, but i do agree that you should forget about this.
but for the argument sake, it does not depend on your age it depends only on if your growth plates have fused or not.

Oxadrolone(oxadrin/anavar) has shown to be able to increase height by 4,7cm per year for kids with GH-deficiency. but oxadrolone is not even the drug of choice when dealing with this problem, but HGH is.

you could get an x-ray preferably of your hand(finger&wrist) so it can be accurately evaluated if your growth plates have fused or not. If they have not then there is a chance you might increase your height with IGF-1 related substances like GHRH, HGH, IGF-1, PRP and oxandrolone for example. This does not come without a risk so i suggest you read as much as you can about possible side effects and study your family in terms of underlying diseases.

and btw, i am 187cm tall which is 6"2 and i can promise you this, it sucks. being tall is bad for almost every sport. looking muscular at this height is very hard and with it comes ALOT of problems for your musculoskeletal system.
Our comments are not full of shyt friend. It does depend on age as practically all males have their epiphyseal plates fused by the age of 20, females even younger. Then you go on to cite some study about anavar as a basis for which show height increases in GH deficient adolescents, further encouraging the OPs fantasy. Note "adolescent" and "deficient". The OP is neither.

If you really want to encourage this fantasy then at least steer him in the right direction. He needs to take test, not anavar, as this is the principal hormone involved in male growth. He also needs to take aromatase inhibitors and estrogen blockers in order to decrease the fusing of his growth plates. Then he needs to pile on the peps, igflr3, mgf, ghrh, ghrp, and dose those at very expensive and high doses to get any sort of appreciable growth in the limited time frame available to him. All very risky and expensive to a very unexperienced young man.

Then let us tackle your comment about being 6'2'' and how it is bad for sports. Umm, last I checked nearly all of professional athletes are near or above 6' tall obviously showing a very strong correlation between height and athletic ability. And lastly, it is certainly not hard to look muscular at your height, maybe Mr. Olympia hard but even then you would be a walking pharmacy and would have no problem whatsoever getting big. To attest to this I personally know many bodybuilders who are your height give or take and are fuggin huge! :)

N

nafnlaus

Awards
well some of them are, i just said was not impossible but i also agreed that he should forget about it...
practically does not mean everyone and the x-ray is the best way to deal with that.

and yea, regarding the oxandrolone and gh part of my comment: when i had finished writing my comment i googled what his height is in centimeters (since we dont use retarded measurements in europe) ;) and then first i knew he wasn't one of those midgets wanting to grow taller and it looked to me that you were all taking a crap over him for wanting to escape midget size :)

and yea lol, it seems that you've boosted his fantasy now much more than i did

regarding your tackle on being tall or above 180cm in sports, what the hell? nearly all professional atheletes are tall? in the real world, where i live atheletes are rather short. 100m sprint, rowing, swimming and basketball sure are tall but tall people are less biomechanically efficient in most other sports. weightlifting, archery, ping pong, motocross, gymnastics - you name it, its bad to be tall!

not sure why you use bodybuilding examples, bb is not athletic, its not a sport its a fetish and the most athletic thing they do is to live past 40.
sorta like powerlifting, you train for some weird event...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
well some of them are, i just said was not impossible but i also agreed that he should forget about it...
practically does not mean everyone and the x-ray is the best way to deal with that.

and yea, regarding the oxandrolone and gh part of my comment: when i had finished writing my comment i googled what his height is in centimeters (since we dont use retarded measurements in europe) ;) and then first i knew he wasn't one of those midgets wanting to grow taller and it looked to me that you were all taking a crap over him for wanting to escape midget size :)

and yea lol, it seems that you've boosted his fantasy now much more than i did

regarding your tackle on being tall or above 180cm in sports, what the hell? nearly all professional atheletes are tall? in the real world, where i live atheletes are rather short. 100m sprint, rowing, swimming and basketball sure are tall but tall people are less biomechanically efficient in most other sports. weightlifting, archery, ping pong, motocross, gymnastics - you name it, its bad to be tall!

not sure why you use bodybuilding examples, bb is not athletic, its not a sport its a fetish and the most athletic thing they do is to live past 40.
sorta like powerlifting, you train for some weird event...
True I outlined what would potentially work but he'll end up having to spend like $500+ a month attempting to acquire maybe an inch or two in height. Plus cycling on and off some pretty harsh compounds for a year or more would probably be more traumatic to his system than the benefits. ;)

And as far as tall athletes you're right, you do live in a part of the world where everyone is shorter :) lol. J/k. I'm 68" tall and plenty happy!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Our comments are not full of shyt friend. It does depend on age as practically all males have their epiphyseal plates fused by the age of 20, females even younger. Then you go on to cite some study about anavar as a basis for which show height increases in GH deficient adolescents, further encouraging the OPs fantasy. Note "adolescent" and "deficient". The OP is neither.

If you really want to encourage this fantasy then at least steer him in the right direction. He needs to take test, not anavar, as this is the principal hormone involved in male growth. He also needs to take aromatase inhibitors and estrogen blockers in order to decrease the fusing of his growth plates. Then he needs to pile on the peps, igflr3, mgf, ghrh, ghrp, and dose those at very expensive and high doses to get any sort of appreciable growth in the limited time frame available to him. All very risky and expensive to a very unexperienced young man.

Then let us tackle your comment about being 6'2'' and how it is bad for sports. Umm, last I checked nearly all of professional athletes are near or above 6' tall obviously showing a very strong correlation between height and athletic ability. And lastly, it is certainly not hard to look muscular at your height, maybe Mr. Olympia hard but even then you would be a walking pharmacy and would have no problem whatsoever getting big. To attest to this I personally know many bodybuilders who are your height give or take and are fuggin huge! :)
your fuggin huge....
says your mother!!!
OH!!!

but your right fister! if hes 19, chances are hes done, not a sure thing, but its a good chance. I was lucky and grew a whole inch when i was 20 and ive even known certain individuals to continue to grow well into their mid 20s.

a message to the OP, dude your 5'11 your already taller than average. I understand the need to be taller but you shouldnt force it! your body is already on a hormonal overload naturally as is, you dont need to be adding everything else in there. best advice i can give you is to just stretch, have good posture, and strengthen your "postering" muscles to make yourself seem like a respectable 6' ft. Little things like that can make all the difference. Theres no need in putting your body through the hormonal stress of synthetic or exogenous GH. the risks and complications far out weigh the benefits of an extra inch or two at best...

now if we were talkin about weener growth...thats a different thread all together!

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I know this thread is old, but if you're still out there OP, try and appreciate the hand you've been dealt. Maybe it'll make you feel better to look up how tall Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler are. Those dudes are huge, and you're taller than one of them.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to ask about cycle info if you're under 21.