GH with T3 Cycle - Require Experts Opinion / Help

salmanmah

Awards
Hi,
I am 32 years old, weight 80 kgs, height 5' 8", waist 32" and goal is to reduce my body fat and gain some lean muscle especially abs.
I started Norditropin HGH 2IU with 50mg T3 everyday. Doing 30 min cardio daily in morning (after HGH shoot with t3 in empty stomach) and doing some abs exercise then 15 mins sauna bath, i am in controlled diet and avoid carbs, fats as possible. Can anyone direct me if i am on right track?? Or if i need any improvement in order to achieve my goal in next 3 months with same routine.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhmmm

2ius of HGH is not going to produce muscle growth.
5-10ius a day will.

Secondly t3 with no steroids=muscle loss. You got it all wrong bro. Here is what I would do

750mg test a week
50mg win stroll a day
5iu HGH a day
50mcg t3

salmanmah

Awards
Many thanks for your reply, your point taken however what i was planning to take low dose of HGH with t3 for two months in order to reduce fat ratio from my body and once i archived my goal and reduce some fat from my belly then go for hgh high dosage with tren and test.. Comment plz

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm going to do something similar but 50mg of T3 sounds way to much, you'll probably lose muscle doing that. I'll do around 12,5-25mg.

salmanmah

Awards
Yeah thanks, My friend also told me the same so i reduced t3 dose now i am taking 25mcg with 2iu hgh. Could you plz tell me that how long i should carry the same routine in order to achieve ideal results??

bullhead16

Awards
Uhmmm

2ius of HGH is not going to produce muscle growth.
5-10ius a day will.

Secondly t3 with no steroids=muscle loss. You got it all wrong bro. Here is what I would do

750mg test a week
50mg win stroll a day
5iu HGH a day
50mcg t3
All that for a beginner????? Don't you think that's a lot???

bullhead16

Awards
Many thanks for your reply, your point taken however what i was planning to take low dose of HGH with t3 for two months in order to reduce fat ratio from my body and once i archived my goal and reduce some fat from my belly then go for hgh high dosage with tren and test.. Comment plz
If your hoping hgh will reduce fat in 2 months ur in for major disappointment. It takes. Good 3-4 months before you will start seeing results. Prepare to run a long cycle if your going for HGH. If your not doing a minimum 6 month cycle I wouldn't advice starting HGH bro.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah thanks, My friend also told me the same so i reduced t3 dose now i am taking 25mcg with 2iu hgh. Could you plz tell me that how long i should carry the same routine in order to achieve ideal results??
I probably do 4 weeks but I think I add a low dose of test. HGH for months, like Bullhead16 said you have be on HGH for long to see results.

salmanmah

Awards
Thanks friends for your feedback, i am agree with you guys that i need to extend HGH cycle for at least 3 more months but the problem is that i need to travel in last week of january so for one week so what should i do? Can i take breaks during cycle or what???

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Thanks friends for your feedback, i am agree with you guys that i need to extend HGH cycle for at least 3 more months but the problem is that i need to travel in last week of january so for one week so what should i do? Can i take breaks during cycle or what???
Yes, it won't matter to much with hgh as long as you go back on after that week.

salmanmah

Awards
Thanks brother, now i am planning to go with below mentioned program for next 6 months
1-3 months= 2IU HGH daily with 25mcg T3
4-6 months= 3IU HGH daily with test cyp (starting from 0.5ml after every two days for two weeks then 1ml after every two day for 4 weeks and then 0.5ml after every other day for remaining 4 weeks)

Does it work??? Please advice...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Thanks brother, now i am planning to go with below mentioned program for next 6 months
4-6 months= 3IU HGH daily with test cyp (starting from 0.5ml after every two days for two weeks then 1ml after every two day for 4 weeks and then 0.5ml after every other day for remaining 4 weeks)

3 month of T3 sounds long? Start test at the same time as the T3 so you don't lose muscle. I would start the hgh for a month then add test&T3 for 4 weeks continue with test for another 4 weeks then do Nolva for 4 weeks, but sombody else might have an better idea.

salmanmah

Awards
I am using t3 with hgh from last two weeks, so should i add test?? Test cyp is ok?? As i mentioned my goal is to reduce fat and gain muscle specially abs.. Please suggest the way forward..

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would add test now, it helps you keep muscle while on T3.

bullhead16

Awards

Look into t4 too. It's not catabolic like t3 and you don't need to cycle it. It converts to t3 at abt 4:1 ratio. You can always add test with HGH from the start. HGH and test doesn't give good results together.

What is your current stats? Age, body fat, weight etc.

What test cyp r u planning to do? Most commonly they r 250/ml or 300/ml.... .5ml means nothing. I'm guessing you've never done a cycle before.

If it is your first cycle you have a lot to research. You need to plan a PCT or you will kill your natural test production and also gyno issues.

If you give me your stats I could give you better advice.

salmanmah

Awards
Thanks alwaysfirst and bullhead for yours valuable comments,
Aside bullhead! I am 32 years old, weight 80kg, height 5' 8", waist line 32" and body fat ratio i don't know.
I did one bulking cycle 2 years back with test eth+deca+equpise and had very good result in terms of muscle gain in 2 months. Last year i did one cutting cycle with test+masteron+tren acc again for two months and had great result in terms of definition beside my abs.
Now my goal is to reduce lower abs fat and gain some quality muscles for abs (yeah i am looking for a packs) so i have started HGH with t3 in order to achieve my goal, i am using it from last 3 weeks now my waist line reduced and now i can wear 29" jeans with no problem whereas my weight is still on 80kg,
i am looking expert advice in order to find out the way forward towards my goal, i checked with market t4 and t3/t4 combo is not available in this region so i choses t3 with HGH.
Initially i plan to run this routine for 3 months (2 ih gh daily with 25mcg t3) but some experts told me to extend my gh cycle for at least 6 month so i bought more hgh.
I did not order test now so kindly suggest the best suitable plan for me, i am on very controlled and clean diet and my workout routine is five days in week, 30 mins cardio, 20 mins full body weight exercise and then abs exercise for another 20mins and then 15 mins suana bath. Thats it,,

bullhead16

Awards
Aside bullhead! I am 32 years old, weight 80kg, height 5' 8", waist line 32" and body fat ratio i don't know.
I did one bulking cycle 2 years back with test eth+deca+equpise and had very good result in terms of muscle gain in 2 months. Last year i did one cutting cycle with test+masteron+tren acc again for two months and had great result in terms of definition beside my abs.
Now my goal is to reduce lower abs fat and gain some quality muscles for abs (yeah i am looking for a packs) so i have started HGH with t3 in order to achieve my goal, i am using it from last 3 weeks now my waist line reduced and now i can wear 29" jeans with no problem whereas my weight is still on 80kg,
i am looking expert advice in order to find out the way forward towards my goal, i checked with market t4 and t3/t4 combo is not available in this region so i choses t3 with HGH.
Initially i plan to run this routine for 3 months (2 ih gh daily with 25mcg t3) but some experts told me to extend my gh cycle for at least 6 month so i bought more hgh.
I did not order test now so kindly suggest the best suitable plan for me, i am on very controlled and clean diet and my workout routine is five days in week, 30 mins cardio, 20 mins full body weight exercise and then abs exercise for another 20mins and then 15 mins suana bath. Thats it,,
Could I ask what what your daily diet is like? Please give me a list of your daily meals.

salmanmah

Awards
Wakeup 7 i clock take 25mcg t3 and after 5 min inject 2iu hgh in empty stomach.

Post workout: 20 gram whey protein

Breakfast: after 20 mins of post workout meal i make sandwich with 3 egg whites+green leaves+black pepper and low fat mayo along with 3 pieces of brown bread with gray fruit juice 10 once

Snack around 11:30am: one apple or 40gram protein bar with low carb (25gram), low sugar (3gram) and low fat (2gram)

Lunch 2:00: half kg grilled salmon fish with its skin in olive oil with lots of vegetables along with one bowl of white rice or grilled chicken or beaf stack with olive oil, veggies, fried mushroom or baked potatoes.

Snacks 5:00 PM:
1x apple or walnuts

Dinner 8:00pm: lots of salad + grilled chicken by using olive oil or chicken vegetable soup with one bowl of white rice.

Pre bed 11:00pm: 20 gram of casine protein. Thats it..

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
If fat loss is the goal I would drop the carbs at lunch and dinner, keep protein and fat high instead.

salmanmah

Awards
U mean i should use brown rice instead of white??

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
U mean i should use brown rice instead of white??
If you "have to have" rice it should be brown but I would go without carbs. I only do carbs at breakfast(oats) and a slice of Ezikiel bread before I workout. The other meals I use fat instead of carbs. I loss fat fast that way.

salmanmah

Awards
Yeah you are absolutely right but if i reduce my carbs then i become very lazy and very weak thats why i used one bowl rice in lunch and dinner.
Do i need to add test?? If yes then which test?? Test cyp?? And what about the quantity??
I am looking this cycle for 6 month now plz advice..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up HGH to 5 iu a day
Extend HGH use to 5 months
Without test I would keep T3 around 25mcg
Also add in 25mg ephedra with 200mg caffeine 3 times a day

Best of luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

salmanmah

Awards
Abrupt increase of hgh from 2 to 5 iu is ok??? If i'll add ephedrine, caffeine and t3 with hgh it will eat my all muscles with fat thats what i feel.
I also want to quote that i am not a professional body builder who is preparing him self for a competition i am seasonal player who have good biceps broad chest and looking for a abs thats what my goal is..
I dont want to burn my liver and want to play safe so please advice me as per my capacity and goal. Thank you very much..

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah you are absolutely right but if i reduce my carbs then i become very lazy and very weak thats why i used one bowl rice in lunch and dinner.
Do i need to add test?? If yes then which test?? Test cyp?? And what about the quantity??
I am looking this cycle for 6 month now plz advice..
More fat will give you more energy and yes test will help also.

salmanmah

Awards
So yours advice is to add test and reduce carbs intake with same routine?

salmanmah

Awards
Ok, i'll reduce carbs intake and will add test from new year. By the way what is the minimum dose of test i need per week?

bullhead16

Awards
Ok, i'll reduce carbs intake and will add test from new year. By the way what is the minimum dose of test i need per week?
Hey man... Try having a pre workout meal. But I'd leave it 30 mins after ur HGH shot. I'd do somewhere around 6-8 ounces of chicken or 8 egg whites and a cup of rice. And you can do the same post workout meal.

The thing About test is it helps you process food better. Eat the carbs in your first 3 meals. I'd stick to 500 mg test. Split into 2 shots. Mon 250, thu 250. Keeps the sides at bay and keeps the levels steady.

Do 30 min cardio post workout. Except on leg days (I suppose u know why that is).

bullhead16

Awards
Oh and one more thing. Do at least 10-12 week cycle.

salmanmah

Awards
: ) bull head thanks for your helpful advices, in fact i have changed my mind to add test in cycle at that point, what i am planning to add anavar for 8 weeks with HGH and last 8 weeks i'll add test cyp.
Right now i am taking 12.5 mcg t3 and i reduced it to 12.5mcg from 25mcg, i'll run t3 for another one and half week then exclude t3 from cycle. Then take one week rest (because i have to fly in last week of january for another country)
Will come back in feb and start 3iu hgh with 40 mg anavar daily for 8 weeks and then i'll add test in my cycle for 12 weeks and thats it. Please advice...

bullhead16

Awards
: ) bull head thanks for your helpful advices, in fact i have changed my mind to add test in cycle at that point, what i am planning to add anavar for 8 weeks with HGH and last 8 weeks i'll add test cyp.
Right now i am taking 12.5 mcg t3 and i reduced it to 12.5mcg from 25mcg, i'll run t3 for another one and half week then exclude t3 from cycle. Then take one week rest (because i have to fly in last week of january for another country)
Will come back in feb and start 3iu hgh with 40 mg anavar daily for 8 weeks and then i'll add test in my cycle for 12 weeks and thats it. Please advice...
I didn't understand that. Did you mean your going to run test cyp for 8 weeks then take week off and run it for another 12 weeks????

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Dude, you need to do more homework before you start talking about a cycle -- just looking out for you, not trying to criticize. It sounds like you're making a salad or frittada -- a little bit of this, then a little bit of that, mix it around, wait awhile and in 20 minutes you'll have a great breakfast.

3iu of HGH a day is BARE MINIMUM to see any results in the first 6 months, first of all. Do 5iu 5 days a week and take two off. Secondly, if you have no idea what kind of Test you want to take then I'm guessing you don't know much about different esters and their half lives. Which tells me you probably don't have a plan to control Estrogen; you probably don't have a plan to keep your ball sack from turning into a raisin; and I haven't even heard you say ANYTHING about PCT.

If you want to set goals you won't achieve, have "some" results that you'll be mostly satisfied with, only to lose them in the 4-6 weeks after you're done with your cycle, definitely follow your plan.

Now, if you want to take some time to do some research, come back and tell us why you think you like one test ester over another, what you think you should do during a cycle to keep you nuts healthy and prevent you from getting male boobies, and what you think you should do when you're done (PCT) to keep your gains. I'd be happy to provide recommendations or suggestions. But this isn't high school and no one's doing your homework for you.

One love.

bullhead16

Awards
Dude, you need to do more homework before you start talking about a cycle -- just looking out for you, not trying to criticize. It sounds like you're making a salad or frittada -- a little bit of this, then a little bit of that, mix it around, wait awhile and in 20 minutes you'll have a great breakfast.

3iu of HGH a day is BARE MINIMUM to see any results in the first 6 months, first of all. Do 5iu 5 days a week and take two off. Secondly, if you have no idea what kind of Test you want to take then I'm guessing you don't know much about different esters and their half lives. Which tells me you probably don't have a plan to control Estrogen; you probably don't have a plan to keep your ball sack from turning into a raisin; and I haven't even heard you say ANYTHING about PCT.

If you want to set goals you won't achieve, have "some" results that you'll be mostly satisfied with, only to lose them in the 4-6 weeks after you're done with your cycle, definitely follow your plan.

Now, if you want to take some time to do some research, come back and tell us why you think you like one test ester over another, what you think you should do during a cycle to keep you nuts healthy and prevent you from getting male boobies, and what you think you should do when you're done (PCT) to keep your gains. I'd be happy to provide recommendations or suggestions. But this isn't high school and no one's doing your homework for you.

One love.
Agree with you in all that. But have one question. Isn't it better to build the HGH dose up? Start at 2iu and build it up to 5iu gradually. If it is good HGH and the guy starts at 5iu he is going to suffer.

bullhead16

Awards
Did u really do tren a in your second cycle?

salmanmah

Awards
I did not notice any side every thing went very fine and found very good muscle definition on my shoulder, chest, bicep and legs that was awesome cycle....

bullhead16

Awards
Brother not to be mean, but you gotta do a lot more research into this before you plan another cycle. You seem a little confused as to how to run a cycle. There are tons of articles online about cycles. I would forget the first 2 cycles you did and start from scratch.

First thing I would do is get the body fat down to abt 12-14 % range. Then straighten your diet out.

Then once you get all that in check do a simple cycle. Chose either test e or test c and do a simple 12 week cycle. Look into pct cuz your gonna kill your man parts the way your going.

Just think about it bro. 2 cycles down and ur still 80kg and still looking to lose belly fat.

Most people stick to a simple test only cycle for the first 2 cycle. PCT is very very important and keep some A.I at hand to stop gyno and add that to your cycle.

Multiple compounds doesn't mean better results. And there is no short cut to this stuff bro.

Diet, cardio and a good workout plan. Keep a diary. Write down ur daily routine. It helps a lot.

salmanmah

Awards
Thanks for yours concern bullhead! But are you talking about my previous cycles? Well maybe i used tren in my second was wrong i did not notice any significant sides however its true that i did not had a enough research at that time so its over.
Now coming to the point that i am almost half past to my current cycle so what i your opinion about it, yeah i know that hgh and anavar is costly but my research told me that its safe as compare to other compounds sides so keeping that thing in mind i decided to go with below mentioned cycle and i love to see your comments on this:

1 week to 4 week: 2IU HGH with 25mcg T3 (already completed this phase)

5th week to 6th week: 2IU HGH with 12.5Mcg T3
(Because i want to stop T3 so gradually reduced its dose)

7th week: Take one week rest without any workout, HGH and any other compound with controlled diet.
(Because i have to travel abroad)

8th week: 2IU HGH with 20mg Anavar
9th week: 2IU HGH with 30mg Anavar
10th to 14th week: 3IU HGH with 40mg Anavar
15th to 17th week: 4IU HGH with 60mg Anavar
18th to 21 week: 4IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml / week
22nd to 25th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 3ml/week
26th to 30th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml/week

Advice me!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't do Anavar without test, do them together or at least start test half way in Anavar cycle. Also I would do the last 4 weeks of hgh in PCT, you got one right?

salmanmah

Awards
I wouldn't do Anavar without test, do them together or at least start test half way in Anavar cycle. Also I would do the last 4 weeks of hgh in PCT, you got one right?
You Mean add test from 10th week till 21 week? Like below

10th to 14th week: 3IU HGH with 40mg Anavar and test 2ml / week
15th to 17th week: 4IU HGH with 60mg Anavar and test cyp 3ml / week
18th to 21 week: 4IU HGH with Test Cyp 4ml / week
22nd to 25th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml/week
26th to 30th: 5IU HGH PCT

Does it make sense?? Kindly comment on test dosage / quantity..

bullhead16

Awards
Thanks for yours concern bullhead! But are you talking about my previous cycles? Well maybe i used tren in my second was wrong i did not notice any significant sides however its true that i did not had a enough research at that time so its over.
Now coming to the point that i am almost half past to my current cycle so what i your opinion about it, yeah i know that hgh and anavar is costly but my research told me that its safe as compare to other compounds sides so keeping that thing in mind i decided to go with below mentioned cycle and i love to see your comments on this:

1 week to 4 week: 2IU HGH with 25mcg T3 (already completed this phase)

5th week to 6th week: 2IU HGH with 12.5Mcg T3
(Because i want to stop T3 so gradually reduced its dose)

7th week: Take one week rest without any workout, HGH and any other compound with controlled diet.
(Because i have to travel abroad)

8th week: 2IU HGH with 20mg Anavar
9th week: 2IU HGH with 30mg Anavar
10th to 14th week: 3IU HGH with 40mg Anavar
15th to 17th week: 4IU HGH with 60mg Anavar
18th to 21 week: 4IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml / week
22nd to 25th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 3ml/week
26th to 30th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml/week

Advice me!
Increase ur HGH by .5 from week 8. Go upto 2.5iu and 10th week 3iu and 12th week 3.5iu and so on till u reach 5iu and stay on that does for the remaining time. If you run test e or test c for 12 weeks with HGH you also get better benefits of both. Don't change ur test c dose during ur cycle. Stick to 500mg a week. I'm assuming ur test is 250mg per ml. Helps keep the side effects down. It's helps keep your levels stable.

KEEP IT SIMPLE

Test cyp 500mg per week split into 2 injections mon 250mg and thu 250mg run that for 10-12 weeks.

Have u sorted ur PCT out yet???? What are u planning to do???

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Like Bullhead said, keep it simple and keep the test dose the same during the cycle, also start anavar at 40mg. Do the last month of HGH with PCT.

Don't forget about PCT

salmanmah

Awards
Like Bullhead said, keep it simple and keep the test dose the same during the cycle, also start anavar at 40mg. Do the last month of HGH with PCT.

Don't forget about PCT
Got it and thanks.

salmanmah

Awards
To be honest i dont have clear idea abut PCT, is it sone thing called post cycle theosophy?? Or does it mean Post Coital Test??
Previously my trainer gave me some herbal medicine in order to improve the liver function and protect it with expected sides, product name was levi55 if this is called PCT??
i need your advice and the way forward in this regard for my current cycle.

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Agree with you in all that. But have one question. Isn't it better to build the HGH dose up? Start at 2iu and build it up to 5iu gradually. If it is good HGH and the guy starts at 5iu he is going to suffer.
Yeah, you could be right about this one. I've read some interesting hypotheses recently on aging-related side effects of HGH and I think your approach of starting slow and building up is sound. Thanks for the correction.

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Bold. How did it go. Most people don't do tren till like their 10th cycle. It's the most potent of all aas. Too many bad sides.
Good point, I've refrained from Tren specifically because other dudes I have known to have tried it had some harsh sides. Sweating, bad sleep, etc.