GH with T3 Cycle - Require Experts Opinion / Help

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Thanks for yours concern bullhead! But are you talking about my previous cycles? Well maybe i used tren in my second was wrong i did not notice any significant sides however its true that i did not had a enough research at that time so its over.
    Now coming to the point that i am almost half past to my current cycle so what i your opinion about it, yeah i know that hgh and anavar is costly but my research told me that its safe as compare to other compounds sides so keeping that thing in mind i decided to go with below mentioned cycle and i love to see your comments on this:

1 week to 4 week: 2IU HGH with 25mcg T3 (already completed this phase)

5th week to 6th week: 2IU HGH with 12.5Mcg T3
    (Because i want to stop T3 so gradually reduced its dose)

7th week: Take one week rest without any workout, HGH and any other compound with controlled diet.
    (Because i have to travel abroad)

8th week: 2IU HGH with 20mg Anavar
    9th week: 2IU HGH with 30mg Anavar
    10th to 14th week: 3IU HGH with 40mg Anavar
    15th to 17th week: 4IU HGH with 60mg Anavar
    18th to 21 week: 4IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml / week
    22nd to 25th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 3ml/week
    26th to 30th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml/week

Advice me!

2. Registered User

I wouldn't do Anavar without test, do them together or at least start test half way in Anavar cycle. Also I would do the last 4 weeks of hgh in PCT, you got one right?
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I wouldn't do Anavar without test, do them together or at least start test half way in Anavar cycle. Also I would do the last 4 weeks of hgh in PCT, you got one right?
    You Mean add test from 10th week till 21 week? Like below

10th to 14th week: 3IU HGH with 40mg Anavar and test 2ml / week
    15th to 17th week: 4IU HGH with 60mg Anavar and test cyp 3ml / week
    18th to 21 week: 4IU HGH with Test Cyp 4ml / week
    22nd to 25th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml/week
    26th to 30th: 5IU HGH PCT

Does it make sense?? Kindly comment on test dosage / quantity..
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by salmanmah View Post
    Thanks for yours concern bullhead! But are you talking about my previous cycles? Well maybe i used tren in my second was wrong i did not notice any significant sides however its true that i did not had a enough research at that time so its over.
    Now coming to the point that i am almost half past to my current cycle so what i your opinion about it, yeah i know that hgh and anavar is costly but my research told me that its safe as compare to other compounds sides so keeping that thing in mind i decided to go with below mentioned cycle and i love to see your comments on this:

1 week to 4 week: 2IU HGH with 25mcg T3 (already completed this phase)

5th week to 6th week: 2IU HGH with 12.5Mcg T3
    (Because i want to stop T3 so gradually reduced its dose)

7th week: Take one week rest without any workout, HGH and any other compound with controlled diet.
    (Because i have to travel abroad)

8th week: 2IU HGH with 20mg Anavar
    9th week: 2IU HGH with 30mg Anavar
    10th to 14th week: 3IU HGH with 40mg Anavar
    15th to 17th week: 4IU HGH with 60mg Anavar
    18th to 21 week: 4IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml / week
    22nd to 25th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 3ml/week
    26th to 30th: 5IU HGH with Test Cyp 2ml/week

Advice me!
    Increase ur HGH by .5 from week 8. Go upto 2.5iu and 10th week 3iu and 12th week 3.5iu and so on till u reach 5iu and stay on that does for the remaining time. If you run test e or test c for 12 weeks with HGH you also get better benefits of both. Don't change ur test c dose during ur cycle. Stick to 500mg a week. I'm assuming ur test is 250mg per ml. Helps keep the side effects down. It's helps keep your levels stable.

KEEP IT SIMPLE

Test cyp 500mg per week split into 2 injections mon 250mg and thu 250mg run that for 10-12 weeks.

Have u sorted ur PCT out yet???? What are u planning to do???
  5. Registered User

Like Bullhead said, keep it simple and keep the test dose the same during the cycle, also start anavar at 40mg. Do the last month of HGH with PCT.

Don't forget about PCT
  6. Registered User

Like Bullhead said, keep it simple and keep the test dose the same during the cycle, also start anavar at 40mg. Do the last month of HGH with PCT.

Don't forget about PCT
    Got it and thanks.
  7. Registered User

Got it and thanks.
    What is your PCT???? You still haven't answered that
  8. Registered User

To be honest i dont have clear idea abut PCT, is it sone thing called post cycle theosophy?? Or does it mean Post Coital Test??
    Previously my trainer gave me some herbal medicine in order to improve the liver function and protect it with expected sides, product name was levi55 if this is called PCT??
    i need your advice and the way forward in this regard for my current cycle.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bullhead16 View Post
    Agree with you in all that. But have one question. Isn't it better to build the HGH dose up? Start at 2iu and build it up to 5iu gradually. If it is good HGH and the guy starts at 5iu he is going to suffer.
    Yeah, you could be right about this one. I've read some interesting hypotheses recently on aging-related side effects of HGH and I think your approach of starting slow and building up is sound. Thanks for the correction.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Bold. How did it go. Most people don't do tren till like their 10th cycle. It's the most potent of all aas. Too many bad sides.
    Good point, I've refrained from Tren specifically because other dudes I have known to have tried it had some harsh sides. Sweating, bad sleep, etc.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I did not notice any side every thing went very fine and found very good muscle definition on my shoulder, chest, bicep and legs that was awesome cycle....
    No sides at all? How much were you dosing again?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Brother not to be mean, but you gotta do a lot more research into this before you plan another cycle. You seem a little confused as to how to run a cycle. There are tons of articles online about cycles. I would forget the first 2 cycles you did and start from scratch.

First thing I would do is get the body fat down to abt 12-14 % range. Then straighten your diet out.

Then once you get all that in check do a simple cycle. Chose either test e or test c and do a simple 12 week cycle. Look into pct cuz your gonna kill your man parts the way your going.

Just think about it bro. 2 cycles down and ur still 80kg and still looking to lose belly fat.

Most people stick to a simple test only cycle for the first 2 cycle. PCT is very very important and keep some A.I at hand to stop gyno and add that to your cycle.

Multiple compounds doesn't mean better results. And there is no short cut to this stuff bro.

Diet, cardio and a good workout plan. Keep a diary. Write down ur daily routine. It helps a lot.

Bullhead gave you good advice, I'd do exactly what he suggested if I was you. I'll expand on it a little bit; anyone feel free to comment on the suggestions below:

1) Test E or C ONLY -- I had modest, keepable success with minimal sides at just 250mg once a week for my first cycle but since you're not entirely new, 400-500mgs a week split up into two pins should work great.

2) Have an aromatase inhibitor to combat gyno if you choose the upper range. You need very LITTLE of it, but you'll need it nonetheless. If you take too much, however, your estrogen levels crash and you'll experience joint pain. Something like .25mg of Anastrazole or Arimidex every 3-4 days once you feel a little itchyness under the nips should be fine to keep it in check. They normally come in 1mg pill and they're tiny; break them up into quarters with a razor and resist temptation to take more than .25mg at a time.

3) I would add HCG while you're on cycle to keep the twins healthy and speed up recovery when you're off cycle.

4) Invest time into learning about PCT, then ask advice. Some guys swear by Nolvadex (which I understand you should not use with Tren, fyi) others by clomid. I honestly can't tell you which is better, but based on some research, taking both is redundant and the difference is mininal (again, feel free to correct me here fellas). In my opinion, I like clomid better.

There's the solid foundation for a good cycle in my amateur experience/opinion. If you want to kick start it with an oral PH or with a fast acting test like prop (because it takes a few weeks for cyp or enan to kick in), go nuts. Your results will be even better. But this is the foundation.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Exclamation

To be honest i dont have clear idea abut PCT, is it sone thing called post cycle theosophy?? Or does it mean Post Coital Test??
    Previously my trainer gave me some herbal medicine in order to improve the liver function and protect it with expected sides, product name was levi55 if this is called PCT??

Oh boy... Post Cycle Theosophy is a new one...

I'm starting to think that the Tren you took may not have been TREN but something with the name "Tren" slapped onto it (which is okay man, we all make mistakes and trust people who may not have our best interest in mind when there's money to be made).
  14. Registered User

Ok this is where it has to stop. PCT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. PROBABLY MORE THAN THE ACTUAL CYCLE.

Post Cycle Therapy. This has to be done to get your natural testosterone production back on.

The way your going my friend you mite as well rip ur penis and balls off with ur bare hands. Cuz they are going to be useless pretty soon.

I would suggest you stop your cycle and forget about any kind of aas for a while. If you don't know what PCT is your not even close to being ready to do a cycle.

Cuz your going to lose all the gains you made during the cycle and ur balls are going to look like raisins soon and ur going to grow boobs. Cuz you don't know anything about A.I or PCT.

Learn these things first and then do a cycle. Not to be rude but It's guys like you that give steroids a bad name.
  15. Registered User

And if ur trainer put u on the cycle without PCT then it's time to fire that guy and get a new one.
  16. Registered User

And if ur trainer put u on the cycle without PCT then it's time to fire that guy and get a new one.
    I feel lucky infact because without I still got nice balls nice erections and good lookin tits lol : )
    And did not notice any side from last 2 years..
    Keep one thing in mind that i ran tren cycle 2 years back and i need yours advices about my current cycle which is about HGH and i am planning to add anavar and test cyp later so could you please guide me towards that cycle i already finished 5 weeks with HGH and t3 as mentioned in my previous post.. So what is the way forward as per you guys? I need yours help in order to direct me towards the best possible direction if i don't want to stop my current cycle..
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I feel lucky infact because without I still got nice balls nice erections and good lookin tits lol : )
    And did not notice any side from last 2 years..
    Keep one thing in mind that i ran tren cycle 2 years back and i need yours advices about my current cycle which is about HGH and i am planning to add anavar and test cyp later so could you please guide me towards that cycle i already finished 5 weeks with HGH and t3 as mentioned in my previous post.. So what is the way forward as per you guys? I need yours help in order to direct me towards the best possible direction if i don't want to stop my current cycle..
    Have you read ANYTHING I wrote? I laid out the whole foundation of a cycle for you, wtf.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post

Have you read ANYTHING I wrote? I laid out the whole foundation of a cycle for you, wtf.
    Think he already has the answer he wants in his head... He is waiting for someone to tell him do this and that.

I am more than happy to help someone if they are willing to learn. This guy does not want to do any research and he definitely doesn't care about his health. He's looking for the answers he wants to hear. Not the real answers.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Think he already has the answer he wants in his head... He is waiting for someone to tell him do this and that.

I am more than happy to help someone if they are willing to learn. This guy does not want to do any research and he definitely doesn't care about his health. He's looking for the answers he wants to hear. Not the real answers.
    I hear ya man, same here. At first I felt like an ass for not giving more direct answers and encouraging him to research himself, so when I saw your willingness to help out I figured I'd supplement as well.

:: time wasted ::

This guy doesn't even take time to read the replies to his OWN thread, for HIS benefit. He's definitely not going to do any research.

I'm sure he'll let us know when he gets that first bump under his nipples and starts to panic.
  20. Registered User

Thanks for yours best wishes guys : ) i'll keep you posted about my progress.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post

I hear ya man, same here. At first I felt like an ass for not giving more direct answers and encouraging him to research himself, so when I saw your willingness to help out I figured I'd supplement as well.

:: time wasted ::

This guy doesn't even take time to read the replies to his OWN thread, for HIS benefit. He's definitely not going to do any research.

I'm sure he'll let us know when he gets that first bump under his nipples and starts to panic.
    Hi Guys,
    Bullhead, pisces style apology for me last posts, i had to pretend rude in order to dig more information that was my intention was. In fact after bull head remarks i stopped my cycle there and then tried to find out more information from different forums and also hired very experience trainer who have over 30 years of knowledge. He was observing me from last one month and finally today he suggest me the below program as per my strength and tolerate level, i love to see yours comments and suggestion about it.

1 - 4 Weeks: HGH 2 IU + T3 25 Mcg
    5 - 6 Weeks: HGH 2 IU + T3 12.5 Mcg
    7 - 8 Weeks: BREAK In order to research

Above cycle has finished, and my trainer suggested me below cycle:

9 week: 2 IU HGH + Var 40 mg
    10 week: 2 IU HGH + Var 40 Mg + Test 1 mg / week
    11 week: 2 IU HGH + Var 40 Mg + Test 2 Mg / week
    12 - 13 week: 2 IU HGH + Var 40 MG + Test 2 Mg / week + Nolvadex
    14 Week: 2 IU + Var 20 Mg + Test 2 Mg / Week + Nolvadex
    15 Week: 2 IU + Test 2 Mg / Week + Nolvadex
    16 Week: 2 IU + Test 1 Mg / Week + Nolvadex
    17 Week: Test 1 Mg / Week + Nolvadex + HCG
    18 - 19 Week: HCG

Thats it.. Waiting for yours comments.
  22. Registered User

What's the reason behind going up and down with test? also why drop to 20 mg last week of Var?
  23. Registered User

What's the reason behind going up and down with test? also why drop to 20 mg last week of Var?
    Because it is my first cycle after 6 years thats why he wanted me to start from the low dose and end on the low dose and he also wanted to see my muscle memory that how they will react..
  24. Registered User

Yeah because it'll be my first cycle after 6 years, so my trainer wanted me to go slow on low dose and also finish on low dose in order to see my muscle memories and how my body will react.
  25. Registered User

To go down on Var is a waste and to go up and down with test might not be good for you. I would fire your "trainer"
  26. Registered User

To go down on Var is a waste and to go up and down with test might not be good for you. I would fire your "trainer"
    Okay i'll discuss your point with my trainer and also to cross check with another trainer and then let you know.
  27. Registered User

i didn't read the whole thread, just the first page... OP you're going at it wrong. really.

if you must run test/hgh/t3, at least do it wisely. you haven't read enough on this to make an informed decision, so i'd be worried of your safety and results. if i were you, i'd run it like this;

300-350mg test/wk (depending on ester... 300 of prop, or 350 of enan/cyp) for 14-16 weeks (maybe longer, just cruise)
    2-3iu hgh for 26 weeks
    a couple (hopefully just one is good enough) runs of t3 @ 25mcg max.
    0.5 arimidex EOD or ED if you're susceptible to bloat or water retention
    must have torem or tamox for pct
    *nice to have*
    hcg or clomiphene (clomid)

ideally, you want to start your test a good month or two after hgh. do not take t3 until you start test, just don't. if taking prop, start your t3 after 2 weeks, if taking enan/cyp take t3 about 4 weeks in. taper your t3 up, starting at 12.5mcg/daily. less is more. you do not need to taper off, just stop after 4 weeks. take a couple weeks off and you can do it 1 more time if you're still not satisfied with results. if you go back on t3, make sure you have at least 2 weeks of test left at the end of your second t3 run. that test will save you from rebounding badly - and keep your diet in check. eventually you'll end the test and be left with hgh which alone will help you preserve your gains (and fat loss) made on test/t3. hgh has been known to be a good anti-cortisol and does not suppress test levels - which would attribute to it's awesome pct worthiness.

notes about t3: be careful NOT to mess with it at too high of a dose, it will just eat you up. make sure you eat at your maintenance level but don't over eat. at 25mcg, you should be a bit warmer feeling but nothing too wild. you should feel great from the test/hgh combo. king of the world kinda vibe.
  28. Registered User

Hey guys what about this study

1: J Hepatol. 1996 Mar;24(3):313-9. Related Articles, Links

Effects of long-term growth hormone (GH) and triiodothyronine (T3) administration on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance in normal man.

Wolthers T, Grofte T, Moller N, Vilstrup H, Jorgensen JO.

Department of Medicine M (Endocrinology and Diabetes), Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark.

BACKGROUND/AIMS: A decline in urea excretion is seen following long-term growth hormone administration, reflecting overall protein anabolism. Conversely, hyperthyroidism is characterized by increased urea synthesis and negative nitrogen metabolism. These seemingly opposite effects are presumed to reflect different actions on peripheral protein metabolism. The extent to which these hormonal systems have different direct effects on hepatic urea genesis has not been fully characterized. METHODS: We measured urea nitrogen synthesis rates and blood alanine levels concomitantly before, during, and after a 4-h constant intravenous infusion of alanine (2 mmol.kg bw-1.h-1). Urea nitrogen synthesis rate was estimated hourly as urinary excretion corrected for gut hydrolysis and accumulation in body water. The slope of the linear relationship between urea nitrogen synthesis rate and alanine concentration represents the liver function as to conversion of amino-N, and is denoted the functional hepatic nitrogen clearance. Eight normal male subjects (age 21-27 years; body mass index 22.4-27.0 kg/m2) were randomly studied four times: 1) after 10 days of subcutaneous saline injections, 2) after 10 days of subcutaneous growth hormone injections (0.1 IU/kg per day), 3) after 10 days of triiodothyronine administration (40 micrograms on even dates, 20 micrograms on uneven dates) and 4) after 10 days given 2)+3). All injections were given at 20 00 h. RESULTS: Growth hormone decreased functional hepatic nitrogen clearance (l/h) by 30% (from 33.8 +/- 3.2 l/h (control) to 23.8 +/- 1.5 l/h (10 days growth hormone) (mean +/- SE) (ANOVA; p < 0.01)). Triiodothyronine did not change functional hepatic nitrogen clearance (36.7 +/- 3.2 l/h), but triiodothyronine given together with growth hormone abolished the effect of growth hormone functional hepatic nitrogen clearance (38.8 +/- 4.8 l/h). CONCLUSIONS: The results show that long-term growth hormone administration acts on liver by decreasing functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, thereby retaining amino-N in the body. Triiodothyronine has no effect on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, but given together with growth hormone, it abolishes the effect of growth hormone on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance. A possible mechanism is the known effect of thyroid hormones in reducing the bioavailability of insulin-like growth factor-I. Thus, the effects of growth hormone and triiodothyronine on amino-N homeostasis are interdependent and to some extent exerted via interplay in their regulation of liver function as to amino-N conversion.

Publication Types:
    Clinical Trial
    Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 8778198 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
  29. Registered User

^^ Is that saying taking t3 with GH can somewhat negate the anabolic growth effects of GH?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H drol cycle???!! Questions Experts please help
    By mstupar60 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 04:55 PM
  2. test prop clen with t3 cycle help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By one_more_rep in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:05 AM
  3. GH with t3/t4
    By parttimer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 04:28 PM
  4. HELP WITH MY CYCLE OF GH/IGF-R3/AAS กกก
    By muchatralla in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 08:25 AM
  5. Help with Clen/T3 cycle needed