What is the IGH-1 overdose point?

rebuilder

Awards
Hello all,

I am trying to find out what the MAXIMUM SAFE DOSE of IGF-1 would be if I were ONLY to take it intravenously for FIVE-DAYS and then never again.

I am NOT a bodybuilder but you guys seems to know the most about this stuff!

I am looking to use a short-burst of high-dose IGF-1 (only 5-days intravenously) and then STOP. This would be for a non-FDA approved medical treatment.

You guys all seem to know tons about using it safely at small doses for extended periods of time, but I can't find any information about what to expect if someone were to inject, say...5 MG once each day for five days.

Does anyone know? Or know where I might be able to find this information?

THANKS!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
will you be using LR3 or DES?? they are very different.

rebuilder

Awards
I was not even familiar with the DES variation until you mentioned it.
All the preparation work I have done has been based on using LR3.

PreciseNstuff

Banned
Awards
Hello all,

I am trying to find out what the MAXIMUM SAFE DOSE of IGF-1 would be if I were ONLY to take it intravenously for FIVE-DAYS and then never again.

I am NOT a bodybuilder but you guys seems to know the most about this stuff!

I am looking to use a short-burst of high-dose IGF-1 (only 5-days intravenously) and then STOP. This would be for a non-FDA approved medical treatment.

You guys all seem to know tons about using it safely at small doses for extended periods of time, but I can't find any information about what to expect if someone were to inject, say...5 MG once each day for five days.

Does anyone know? Or know where I might be able to find this information?

THANKS!
ONLY use Ipamorelin, ghrp-6, or ghrp-2 in combination with Mod GRF (1-29) if you want. Whatever you do MAKE sure to only buy Peptides that are actually MADE in the U.S.
This one time dose is pointless.

This is not medical advice.

rebuilder

Awards
The large short-term dose is to trigger cell signaling in certain tissue. This is unrelated to muscle growth.

PreciseNstuff

Banned
Awards
I see, that info. was not in your original post. You will need supervision Sir. It depends on many variables of which age is one.

rebuilder

Awards
Thanks, but as you may already know, Doctors are not all that up on this. I'm 45 BTW...My 2 endocrinologists only know FDA approved treatments and very little beyond that. It also looks like COST could get prohibitive. I think 1MG for 5 days is about all I can afford so the next thing I need to do is learn more about targeting the delivery more directly where I want it to go.

Thanks.

rebuilder

Awards
So I guess my question comes down to this: "If I inject 1000mcg (1MG) intravenously everyday for five days - what will happen to me? Will anything adverse even happen at all?
This is the piece of information no one seems to have.
Anyone here know the answer? Or where to find the answer?

~THANKS!

beast87

Awards
The biggest thing I would be concerned about is cardiomegaly. But that would be more of an issue if you were to do it for a longer period than just 5 days. Another suggestion would be that if your going to do it IV i would say mix it in a 5% dextrose or NS solution not AA or bac water. This is to help maintain proper proper osmotic pressure. It would be very wise to take a baseline of your vitals before infusion and monitor every 10-15 post infusion to make sure everything remains normal. Also have a note written near you with the exact dose, time and injection spot, and any other medications you are currently on so that if needed, the paramedics can be contacted and have a good idea as to what is going on should they need to be contacted.

THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVISE!! I AM NOT A PHYSICIAN! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!