You want the real truth about all "Peptides" ? Here it is!!!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Every peptide out there ghrps, grfs, igfs, all of that is bull**** garbage. ANY log that u find on the net, that is made by somebody who looks really good and says i swear by this/that" is a ****ing fraud!!! WEBSITES pay money to boards " aka board sponsors" and members to say good things about their garbage product, so kids go out and buy the products. when theres no results, they blame diet/training/purity.

ITS ALL A SCAM!!!!!!

gh15 is the ONLY TRUTH out there......

I tested this peptides to the full blown max. diet/training spot on perfect, i had like a 3month log. The results were nothing above natural. all the results were because I was actually trying hard. my log is still somewhere here.

for anybody that is wondering why they are not getting lean off of ghrp2 + cjc, or why you not getting big on the LR3, its not your fault its just that every researchgrade peptide site is S C A M.

I am NOT putting down AnabolicMinds board down in any way. i like this forum. but the truth needs to be told. If i get banned, u will know i speak the truth.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serms too??
LOL..I've never done peptides...but research SERMS are definitely legit..(depending on what research site of course)...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every peptide out there ghrps, grfs, igfs, all of that is bull**** garbage. ANY log that u find on the net, that is made by somebody who looks really good and says i swear by this/that" is a ****ing fraud!!! WEBSITES pay money to boards " aka board sponsors" and members to say good things about their garbage product, so kids go out and buy the products. when theres no results, they blame diet/training/purity.

ITS ALL A SCAM!!!!!!

gh15 is the ONLY TRUTH out there......

I tested this peptides to the full blown max. diet/training spot on perfect, i had like a 3month log. The results were nothing above natural. all the results were because I was actually trying hard. my log is still somewhere here.

for anybody that is wondering why they are not getting lean off of ghrp2 + cjc, or why you not getting big on the LR3, its not your fault its just that every researchgrade peptide site is S C A M.

I am NOT putting down AnabolicMinds board down in any way. i like this forum. but the truth needs to be told. If i get banned, u will know i speak the truth.
Let the truth be told...AnabolicMinds doesn't care what you think is or is not true about peptides.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL..I've never done peptides...but research SERMS are definitely legit..(depending on what research site of course)...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
idk... ive seen gh serum tests show good numbers.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Bud i was watching your log... you stuck with one website though... could of not been legit... i have had some awsome results with the stuff... more so ghrp 6. Gained weight like a mofo...

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
BS ! sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for...yours may have been bunk. I get results...lol

evodrag

Awards
Lets be honest! In 3 months IGF will not have produced enough new cells that have matured and been able to grow. The results come down the road. As far as the growth hormone precurrors will keep you lean which you probably already are and again produce igf. No results overnight likw with gear that can change your appearance by hardening, adding water and glycogen to muscle and giving you immediate strength. Gear also doesnt add 5lbs of muscle in the 1st few weeks. Thats just extra blood volume, glycogen and water weight. It sux, but BBing is a long term process.

seclureon

Awards
pff 3 months? i agree there is alot of fog around peptides and what they actually do (e.g. i have never seen a medical journal state gh/igf-1 causes hyperplasia, the building of new muscle cells) but you cnnot deny that when used correctly, peptides are f**king effective, especially to the experienced lifter
did you check your gear? did you even check for a hologram?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Not to be a duck (with an i) chief but I've had bloods done on igf and gh levels that show some pretty absurd differences on and off ghrp6/CJC wdac combos and even mk677 soooooo

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hack the gibson...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My GH level was 32 n a range of 1-4 after an injection of 100mcg GHRP-2 and 100MCG CJC no dac.

That was from UGpeptides though and they are no longer in business.

Still, I have to call BS on this ridiculous thread.