IGF post workout .... how???

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I, like many many people, workout at a gym. I keep reading about IGF1 is best injected immediately following a workout.

Well HTF am I supposed to inject right after a workout if I workout at a gym. Even if it weren't totally socially unacceptable to inject at the gym, they don't have a fridge anyway so there would be no place to store the IGF1.

So those who inject after a workout, how do you do it? Do you just jump in your car and drive home as fast as possible or something?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I, like many many people, workout at a gym. I keep reading about IGF1 is best injected immediately following a workout.

Well HTF am I supposed to inject right after a workout if I workout at a gym. Even if it weren't totally socially unacceptable to inject at the gym, they don't have a fridge anyway so there would be no place to store the IGF1.

So those who inject after a workout, how do you do it? Do you just jump in your car and drive home as fast as possible or something?
That 20-30 minutes will not be the difference between whether the igf-1 works well or not. The point is that receptors are upregulated after a workout so it's best to inject it after a workout, rather than a random time of the day. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

JohnnyB

Awards
Bro I drink a shake after my w/o, so I have a shaker with ice water in it. I keep that and the pin with the LR3 together, this keeps the LR3 cool enough.

JohnnyB

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have never kept my IGF in a fridge for long peroids off time, never let it get hot, and it has always worked.