Newbie, looking for some clarification

TazmanCS72

Awards
First and foremost, AWESOME FORUM!!!! I am a newbie, and I have been doing alot of reading about IGF-1 Long R3 and I have come up with a few questions that I really need clarification on.

1. IM injection...I am assuming that is Intra-Muscular, Correct? Is there a special way to do it, or just pop it in and go?
2. Syringes...what are the best type? Can you use those auto-injecting versions?
3. How to mix, and inject? I am seeing alot of varying information. Can someone please clarify this for me.
4. I am also seeing varying amounts to use given quality differences between media and receptor grade...also duration of cycle...clarification please..

All this info...all this info...

Thanks,
Taz
:blink:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, AWESOME FORUM!!!! I am a newbie, and I have been doing alot of reading about IGF-1 Long R3 and I have come up with a few questions that I really need clarification on.

1. IM injection...I am assuming that is Intra-Muscular, Correct? Is there a special way to do it, or just pop it in and go?
2. Syringes...what are the best type? Can you use those auto-injecting versions?
3. How to mix, and inject? I am seeing alot of varying information. Can someone please clarify this for me.
4. I am also seeing varying amounts to use given quality differences between media and receptor grade...also duration of cycle...clarification please..

All this info...all this info...

Thanks,
Taz
:blink:
All the info that you request already exists here, if you just run a search. Then it is up to you to filter all the data and form an approach of your own. I have never tried this particular hormone or this source, but IM is intramusclular, injections must be diluted just prior to administration, and receptor grade I'd quess is too expensive for anyone to carry. Great to see new members on the board, good hunting!

Ript22Swole

Awards
pop it in the muscle and shoot , and aspirate, U-100 insulin syringes, and media grade
Been there done that, worked great for me should work the same for you