Would this GH cycle work??

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Since it take so damn long for GH to start working, I had a ?. I plan on running a 12week AAS cycle(lean bulker) I wan't to add GH but can only afford 3kits which is about 378iu's. I was thinking about running GH at 2iu's 5on/2off for 8weeks before my cycle starts. Then run 4iu's 5on/2off for the 12weeks of my AAS cycle and run 3iu's during PCT(30days). Would that work?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
From what i understand of GH, the longer you're on it the better and most bros suggest at least a 6-month cycle. With 378iu's you should have enough to go 6-months @ 3 iu's if you run it 5 on 2 off. Why not just run it straight for 6 months and start your AAS cycle 8 weeks into it.

crazydoc1

Awards
I would not recommend the start stop... there will be some endogenous suppression even with your AM injections and igf-1 binding protein 3 will shift up ... your body is good at compensating... then when you pull off, its possible to find your igf-1 levels drop down to lower than where you started until it normalizes..

if 378 iu is all you can do then / 180 days as suggested @ 2 IU per day. You'll still be able to accomplish reasonable fat loss goals albeit your anabolic results are likely to fall well below what you may have been expecting for a 4-6 iu/d program.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Wow, so you don't recommened the 5on/2off split. I thought thats how everyone ran GH?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I think everyone will agree that ED is always preferred to 5 on 2 off. The reason for 5 on 2 off is to save money by reducing the amont if GH used per week. If money is not an issue, then by all means go with ED.

crazydoc1

Awards
I think that somewhere along the line the large amount of anecdotal reference to not suppressing
the GhRH side led people to forget that in almost every GHD or wasting trial involving rHGH was 7 days.

Cenegenics puts people on 6-on/1-off... endogenous suppression is the major motivation there..

Wow, so you don't recommened the 5on/2off split. I thought thats how everyone ran GH?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about running GH 5on and the 2off days using IGF-1R3? Or maybe just using 20mcg IGF during the entire GH cycle 7days per week

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I think that somewhere along the line the large amount of anecdotal reference to not suppressing
the GhRH side led people to forget that in almost every GHD or wasting trial involving rHGH was 7 days...
My understanding for the reason of running GH for less than 7 days was due to the cost of GH, not so much about GhRH suppression. GH is relatively cheap now, you can get ~100iu of Jino, Fitropin, and Ansomone for about $250 with shipping from China. Years ago all you had was Humatrope and was/is insanely expensive. The only way people were able to run long (6 months and longer) GH cycles was to cut their weekly iu dose by doing a 5 on 2 off protocol. GhGH suppression aside, people are still getting great results from the 5 on 2 off protocol.

crazydoc1

Awards
I would verymuch like to see a few patient labs showing igf-1 titer movement from use as I am able to see it with many patients
with saizen, humatrope, genotropin..... and interestingly enough I've never seen it move with Jin.... in fact, I have seen 3 examples now
of a reduction in IGF-1 with consistent jintropin use vs. baseline natural igf-1... and consequent upregulation swapping to the same dose of Saizen...

More food for thought..... I don't think I'm wasting the 2,000$ a month difference right now..

My understanding for the reason of running GH for less than 7 days was due to the cost of GH, not so much about GhRH suppression. GH is relatively cheap now, you can get ~100iu of Jino, Fitropin, and Ansomone for about $250 with shipping from China. Years ago all you had was Humatrope and was/is insanely expensive. The only way people were able to run long (6 months and longer) GH cycles was to cut their weekly iu dose by doing a 5 on 2 off protocol. GhGH suppression aside, people are still getting great results from the 5 on 2 off protocol.

crazydoc1

Awards
I think you'll still be nicely suppressing as far as GHRH --- but this is conjectural ---
You might see the IGF1 BP1 now drop so much and the BP3 not increase so much vs. 7 days but this too is conjectural..
both conclusions stand to good reason however..

What do you think about running GH 5on and the 2off days using IGF-1R3? Or maybe just using 20mcg IGF during the entire GH cycle 7days per week

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Damn Crazydoc you drop knowledge like no other. The only problem is that I look like a dog when someone hands him a calculus problem when I read the thread. So sorry for the 2nd clarification, but do you think using IGF during the GH cycle is worth it, especially on the 2off days?