GH 'script??!!

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
My knees are hurting. My midsection isn't defined. Need GH. But... I want a ***PRES CRIP TION***! :D

What do I have to fake to get a GH script? What is the stuff prescribed for to a mature male of 37?

If you guys know, please share. :hammer:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Low GH levels is one. A trainer at my gym has the GH levels of a 75 year old man. So he has a prescription for GH from his doctor. He gets it 100% legally and gets the benefit of a doctor's supervision all covered under health insurance. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure there must be some compounds out there which lower natural GH production. Just find out what, take it and go to the doctor to have the test run.

Just like, for example you can get hormone replacement therapy legally if your testosterone is suppressed. Just do a cycle of PHs. Then post cycle before you begin CLomid or Nolva treatment, go to the doctor and get tested. Your T leels will be super low and he'll probably give you a scrip for hormone replacement.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Here in Canada, most employers pay for pres cription d r u g s, and the health care system pays for all the testing and doc appointments. :rofl:

Well OK I'm off now. :D :run:

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Here's something I found, although these drugs are probably even harder to find than good olde GH... :

Dynamics of the acute effects of octreotide, bromocriptine and both drugs in combination on growth hormone secretion in acromegaly.

Wagenaar AH, Harris AG, van der Lely AJ, Lamberts SW.

Department of Neuroendocrinology, Clinical Research, Sandoz Pharma Ltd, Basle, Switzerland.

The separate and combined GH-lowering effects of single doses of octreotide and bromocriptine were assessed in 51 acromegalic patients on 4 occasions each 2 days apart. Patients received sequentially: placebo sc (N = 51), 50 micrograms octreotide sc (N = 51), 2.5 mg bromocriptine po (N = 40) or a combination of both drugs (N = 25). With octreotide, in 28 patients (55%) GH levels were suppressed to less than 5 micrograms/l and 39 of them (76.5%) had a 50% or greater decrease of their basal GH level from 2 to 6 h. During bromocriptine, GH values were suppressed to below 5 micrograms/l in 11 patients (27.5%) and reduced by 50% or more in 21 (52.5%). The combination of both drugs acutely suppressed GH levels to less than 2 micrograms/l in 32%, to less than 5 micrograms/l in 56%, and by more than 50% in 84% of patients. Octreotide produced a stronger and faster suppression of GH levels than bromocriptine in most patients. The combination of both drugs had an additive effect on the lowering of GH levels, especially between 7 and 10 h after drug administration. These results suggest that chronic therapy with a combination of both drugs may be as effective as therapy with higher doses of either compound alone. Albeit transient, octreotide caused a rapid near total suppression of insulin release in the morning, 15 to 45 min after administration. Postprandial glucose rise, between 2 and 3.5 h after breakfast was significantly higher during octreotide than on the control day.

Publication Types:
Clinical Trial
Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 1789059 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

DOPAMINE would do it??? That should be easy to find...

Homogeneity in the growth hormone-lowering effect of dopamine and somatostatin in acromegaly.

Oppizzi G, Botalla L, Verde G, Cozzi R, Liuzzi A, Chiodini PG.

We have studied the effect of maximally inhibiting doses of dopamine (DA) or somatostatin on GH levels in 39 acromegalic patients. The GH-lowering effects of the two drugs were highly variable in different patients. A significant correlation (r = 0.45; P < 0.01) was found between the percent changes obtained during the infusions of DA (500 microgram/min) and somatostatin (3.33 microgram/min). Pretreatment with L-sulpiride markedly blunted the inhibitory effect of DA but did not affect the response to somatostatin. We conclude that the GH-secreting cells of acromegalic patients contain separate receptors for DA and somatostatin. We hypothesize that the partial or total lack of responsiveness to DA or somatostatin may be due to the loss of receptors for these agents on the GH-secreting neoplastic cells.

PMID: 6106023 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking more along the lines of some simple OTC drugs, nutritional changes, or supplements that would have a negative effect on GH levels.

Maybe you could try sleep depriving yourself for a while and eating really poorly for a few days.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Heh would that do it? Hmmm worth a try, for SURE.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
These are shots in the dark. I wouldn't go on those suggestions without verification.

All I'm saying is, look up some activities and foods which have shown to lower GH levels. Also look up things which raise GH levels. Do a combination of GH lowering activites and completely avoid GH raising activities before going to the doctor to get your levels checked.

crazydoc1

Awards
My knees are hurting. My midsection isn't defined. Need GH. But... I want a ***PRES CRIP TION***! :D

What do I have to fake to get a GH script? What is the stuff prescribed for to a mature male of 37?

If you guys know, please share. :hammer:
I would not have any illusions about insurance covering GH unless your IGF-1 titer is under 120...

There are scores of anti-aging clinics who will check monitor your igf-1 and put you on a program ..... tons..

to name a few:

anti aging group
cenegenics cenegenics.com
palm beach rejuvenation -- hghtest.com

also look at local plastics practices with business names that include anti-aging -- but its easier to defer to
one of the groups above....... i like PBR..... cenegenics is more work, more conservative, but also access to an MD PhD on short notice is always nice... your paying for name though..

beyond this....
prescriptionhgh.com is a prescription driven program site i noticed... i know nothing about it other than looking
at the website though...

You would be treated for 'sub optimal igf-1' and/or 'sub optimal testosterone' if your titers warrant the latter... which in truth is fairly simple since few people are at the top of the reference ranges..... and a person at a 500... is sub-optimal for total test... 1,000 is the top of the traditional reference range...

food for thought..

good luck.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not have any illusions about insurance covering GH unless your IGF-1 titer is under 120...

This task is almost impossible unless you have extra ordinary circumstances or you are very well associated with your insurance company. Prescription GH is VERY expensive and 99.9% of insurance companies do not deem it a legitimate health concern or condition.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree. Thing is, here in Canada, things are different. If it's PRESCRIBED, they HAVE to pay for it. :D

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Yes I agree. Thing is, here in Canada, things are different. If it's PRESCRIBED, they HAVE to pay for it. :D
If bromocriptine lowers your natural Gh levels, jsut take it. Its not hard at all to come by, many BB's use it (or Dostinex) to lower prolactin levels while on a cycle of Deca... If you wanna know more email me at:
[email protected]
Peace-Good Luck.
Bionic

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PatWheeler Anabolics 5