t4 and hgh

bfriedman1017

Awards
What's the benefits of adding t4 with my hgh? I'm trying to bulk up with out adding to much fat. What's a good dose and how long can I stay on without damaging thyroid? I'll be on aas in 10 weeks

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
T4 while bulking sounds terrible. Run it with aas so that it dosent burn your muscle

bfriedman1017

Awards
Was told a low dose while bulking. 100mcg

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
t3/t4 burn muscle, they need to be stacked with aas, and even than...unless ur taking atleast 5iu of some legit growth + some type of slin your not gonna build much muscle. thats my opinion and experiences wit t3.

bfriedman1017

Awards
IM doing 4-5iu of rips and 3 Shots of ghrp/cjc

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
t3/t4 burn muscle, they need to be stacked with aas, and even than...unless ur taking atleast 5iu of some legit growth + some type of slin your not gonna build much muscle. thats my opinion and experiences wit t3.
Low doses act as a nutrient partitioner. Useful on cycle cause aas slow thyroid.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Low doses act as a nutrient partitioner. Useful on cycle cause aas slow thyroid.
i understand how it could act as a nutrient partitioner, and yea some aas like tren lower thyroid production. i was taking 50mcg t3 a day, and wasnt gaining much, soon as i stopped it everything went up. this is my friends experience too.

maybe t3/t4 work great for you, thats why i said IMO and exp

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
i understand how it could act as a nutrient partitioner, and yea some aas like tren lower thyroid production. i was taking 50mcg t3 a day, and wasnt gaining much, soon as i stopped it everything went up. this is my friends experience too.

maybe t3/t4 work great for you, thats why i said IMO and exp
That's a high dose.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
T4 is necessary with hgh .. 150mcg should be adequate.. Could go as high as 200mcg.. And t4 is 100x better then t3.. T3 makes u flat and ****ty looking.. Of course u didn't gain on t3 .. It's not really for bulking unless your taking a low dose.. 12.5-25mcg max to bulk..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
T4 is necessary with hgh .. 150mcg should be adequate.. Could go as high as 200mcg.. And t4 is 100x better then t3.. T3 makes u flat and ****ty looking.. Of course u didn't gain on t3 .. It's not really for bulking unless your taking a low dose.. 12.5-25mcg max to bulk..
T3 dosent make you flat. T4 converts to t3 so .....