21 and interested in hgh

dleonard77

Awards
I'm 21, 5'10", and 163 lbs and am in very good shape due to my dedication to daily lifting and eating very healthy. I recently have been doing much research on HGH and the side-effects, both positive and negative, that are associated with taking GH, and went ahead and purchased 100IU of Somatropin. I understand that in order to have substantial gains I will need to take much more this and have connections to continue receiving more doses. In my quest for finding the correct dosing, which I have found ranges from 1-10IUs based on the users I have read about, Ive determined a dosing schedule as follows:
Week 1-4: HGH 2i.u.'s one injection

Week 5: HGH 2.5 i.u.'s one injection

Week 6: HGH 3 i.u.'s split into two injections of 1.5 i.u.'s each

Week 7: HGH 3.5 i.u.'s split into two injections of 1.75 i.u's each

Also, in all my research I have found that senior members in forums strongly suggest those in their 20s to NOT use it, but have also found forum members who are in their 20s that currently use it, or have used it, and state they really like the product and have not had any serious negative side effects associated with taking it.

I specifically would like to hear from those who are in their 20s and take HGH, or those that have taken HGH in their 20s, what dosing they chose to do, and if they would recommend a person such as I into taking it. I've read enough of people saying "taking HGH in your 20s is bad or worthless" so I want to hear from people who actually have experienced HGH in their 20s and what they recommend or not recommend.

My hopes are to tighten up my body, possibly put on an inch or so, and to just gain many of the "other positive side effects" that are commonly associated with taking HGH.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or recomendations as to what I should do.

bencozzy

Awards
6 ius is my sweet spot. 26 yo 6' and 215-220 lbs. I personally prefer peptides to HGH just as effective and not as likely to be faked . Proper dosing and time and I cant tell a difference between the two.

Jahcuree

6 ius is my sweet spot. 26 yo 6' and 215-220 lbs. I personally prefer peptides to HGH just as effective and not as likely to be faked . Proper dosing and time and I cant tell a difference between the two.
how and when do you do your dosing ben?

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

bencozzy

Awards
Here's what works for me.

Wake up 100 mcg/100 mcg mod grf/ipam Eat first meal 2 hours later
30 minutes before lunch ghrp-6 100 mcg
1 hour before bed and last protein shake 100 mcg ghrp-6
Once a week I'll do 750 mcg of cjc 1295 w dac before my long run day usually on Thursday.

Jahcuree

Here's what works for me.

Wake up 100 mcg/100 mcg mod grf/ipam Eat first meal 2 hours later
30 minutes before lunch ghrp-6 100 mcg
1 hour before bed and last protein shake 100 mcg ghrp-6
Once a week I'll do 750 mcg of cjc 1295 w dac before my long run day usually on Thursday.
oh im sorry,
I was thinking that you were using exo GH in addition to your peps.

bencozzy

Awards
oh im sorry,
I was thinking that you were using exo GH in addition to your peps.

Not currently but I had tried it for a while I usually did the GH in the am and did the PEPs mid day and before bed.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
At such a yOung age I strongly recommend u use a higher dose of gh then u have layed out.. Just my opinion.. Someone slightly older may find 3iu as and effective dose for some benefits.. Little bit of fat loss.. better sleep and skin.. Not sure what your goals r but I'm assuming your using generics.. So I'd say 4iu bare minimum for a little fat loss when using generics.. 5iu perforable for fatloss and hypertrophy as long as it's a reliable brand.. Most generics r extremely underdosed or simply fake.. What brand r u using? HoPe u did your research.. I'm 24 btw

Just read your goals.. I'd strongly strongly recommend a higher dose to see benefits at your age with goals of hypertrophy... If your too impatient to wait a few years.. Adding an inch??? I assume u mean arms and not ****.. That simply will not happen.. What kind of aas r u using with it? R u using t3 or t4? What's your training experience, goals, brand gh? I'd recommend taking the bulk of your dose early am.. If u really wanna split use some afternoon.. Maybe 2.5 am.. 1.5 afternoon.. R u planning to use a 7 day a week schedule?

Also at 21 like I said before. I assume your using generics.. R u sure your product is legit? There's an ungodly amount of bunk generic around right now