HGH or IGF-1 weight loss

daverw

Awards
Hi, Im 100% new to hear so please accept my appoligys if this has been brought up before.

Im 34 and over the past 4 years Ive banged weight on (fat)

Im looking to start training again but dont wana put size on (id pop if i did) I wana lose fat. Ive got some HGH but Im now looking into lfg-1..... witch would you guys recommend? or should I use both? if so at what dose/s times should I use them.

I need as much help as I can as when I was training last, 10 year ago it was all just steroids because of the cost of hgh. Now my head hurts with all the diff stuff about.

dave

Jahcuree

Hi, Im 100% new to hear so please accept my appoligys if this has been brought up before.

Im 34 and over the past 4 years Ive banged weight on (fat)

Im looking to start training again but dont wana put size on (id pop if i did) I wana lose fat. Ive got some HGH but Im now looking into lfg-1..... witch would you guys recommend? or should I use both? if so at what dose/s times should I use them.

I need as much help as I can as when I was training last, 10 year ago it was all just steroids because of the cost of hgh. Now my head hurts with all the diff stuff about.

dave
dave,

Your best bet is going to be keeping it simple man. Once your diet and training routine are in place and dialed in, HGH is going to help a ton with fat loss. Especially if you already have it on hand. I wouldnt even bother with igf-1 if it were me(yes ive used it, waste).

The other peptide that you really should look into is Ipamorelin with MOD GRF 1-29. You will see great benefits with these too peptides.

Ideally, you would dose 50-100mcg IPAM, 50-100mcg MOD GRF 1-29 (on an empty stomach first thing AM)
10 minutes later dose 2iu HGH

Then dose 50-100mcg IPAM, 50-100mcg MOD GRF 1-29 (on an empty stomach before bed)

Sent from my iPad using Am.com