1st peptide cycle input

Deanjones87

Awards
After completing my research here's my cycle plan
100mcg of Cjc without dac and ipamorelin in the am fasted
And another 100mcg of each before bed.
Reasoning for this cycle is because I dnt have the option of injecting PW and I was looking for a cycle with the least affect on appetite due to me being very endo body type.
My questions is
1. What do you think of my cycle?
2. How long can I run and how much time off?

"don't just dream your life away, become what you dream"

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hey bro, do this for 6months plus. You won't see anything crazy but you should gain some weight of you aiming for it. All depends on diet. Try and be consistent

Deanjones87

Awards
Oh wow I thought I was reading month on/month off type protocol but maybe that was for igf only?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
na bro u gotta blast the **** out of ghrps and cjc. atleast 6months of constant use, and at twice a day results wont be noticible unless you have like better than perfect diet and training and have really good genes. you needa take a ghrp+cjc 3-8x/day. ok i understand ur busy, but pre bed, mid night, first thing am, that right there is 3 administrations at probably the best time to have elevated HGH levels.
also if ur endo and trying to lean out / cut have you ever tried a fasted diet approach.
example:
last meal of the day
ghrp/cjc pre bed, mid night, first thing AM, still dont eat and go ahead and do cardio or weights, than ghrp/cjc again after the workout THAN you finaly eat.
this protocol kills fat FAST.

Deanjones87

Awards
its funny you mention fasting... ive been following the leangains approach towards IF for the last 4 months now with good results...
average wake time is 7am ( week days that is lol ) and i end my fast with my gym session of weights and maybe some sprints. After which i eat my 1st ( and biggest meal of the day ) usually around 1pm and i have 2 more meals ending at 9pm. I have read a lot about post workout injections being important but its very difficult to as im usually headed back to school/Clinic. I can manage the mid night by pounding water before bed and getting up to pee.. i like that idea rather than setting an alarm but i guess that GUARENTEES it will happen. i can squeeze more in evening hours but i read so many different things about eating around injections. Whats your take on it? no food 1hr prior and post? or something way different lol.

Deanjones87

Awards
Oh, and what do you reccomend the dosing be at say 6 to 8x a day....
and if i HAD to do 3 only.... higher dose?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im 99% sure that food has no effect on realesing/absorbing HGH. the "fat will blunt ur hgh" is a myth. this is drawn straight up from my conclusions. i was following a log in a different forum and the guy did 3 tests, 1st-without any food 1hour prior to injection wait 30min to draw serum levels, 2-with pro/carb meal right after the injection, wait 30min to draw, 3-with pro/fat.
i dose it 5-6x/day at 250mcg GHRP2 + 100mcg CJC w/o DAC, this way i get 20shots out of each vial and end up reconstructing at the same time.
there is a different between 100mcg cjc and 200mcg, but if hgh output from 100mcg was 9, from 200mcg it wouldnt be 18, it would be like 13. same for the ghrp.
if u had to do it 3x ONLY, than pre bed, mid night, first thing AM. this way u have increased growth when you most want it.

Deanjones87

Awards
Thanks a lot bro, peptides are totally dif than gear lol. I'm committed to 3 @ pre bed, mid, n morning. I think I'll just throw others in whenever I get the chance.

Jahcuree

im 99% sure that food has no effect on realesing/absorbing HGH. the "fat will blunt ur hgh" is a myth. this is drawn straight up from my conclusions. i was following a log in a different forum and the guy did 3 tests, 1st-without any food 1hour prior to injection wait 30min to draw serum levels, 2-with pro/carb meal right after the injection, wait 30min to draw, 3-with pro/fat.
i dose it 5-6x/day at 250mcg GHRP2 + 100mcg CJC w/o DAC, this way i get 20shots out of each vial and end up reconstructing at the same time.
there is a different between 100mcg cjc and 200mcg, but if hgh output from 100mcg was 9, from 200mcg it wouldnt be 18, it would be like 13. same for the ghrp.
if u had to do it 3x ONLY, than pre bed, mid night, first thing AM. this way u have increased growth when you most want it.
Thats not true. Fat blunts GH pulse. plain and simple, science.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Thats not true. Fat blunts GH pulse. plain and simple, science.

are u sure about this? cuz i trust everything on pro muscle, they ACTUALLY tested it. like took a shot, ate certain combination of pro/fat/carb and tested HGH serum levels 30min later. each combo pro/carb, pro/fat, fat only all showed almost the exact same serum levels.

Jahcuree

are u sure about this? cuz i trust everything on pro muscle, they ACTUALLY tested it. like took a shot, ate certain combination of pro/fat/carb and tested HGH serum levels 30min later. each combo pro/carb, pro/fat, fat only all showed almost the exact same serum levels.
Really?
Was it alpha running these tests? So does everyone over there not worry about food and dosing at all anymore?

I go by datbtrue's findings on pretty much everything.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Really?
Was it alpha running these tests? So does everyone over there not worry about food and dosing at all anymore?

I go by datbtrue's findings on pretty much everything.

yup, they dont care about food consumption anymore. Datbtrue is outdated. remember, peptides are very new we keep finding things out.

i believe HGH Frag has to be taken on empty stomach, i tried 4botles of that ****, didnt notice anything.

Jahcuree

yup, they dont care about food consumption anymore. Datbtrue is outdated. remember, peptides are very new we keep finding things out.

i believe HGH Frag has to be taken on empty stomach, i tried 4botles of that ****, didnt notice anything.
dat is definately not outdateed... haha he still is the leading researcher currently on all things peptides as far as science goes in my opinion.

hmm interesting to hear no one on that board worries about food intake and peps anymore

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
That's relatively new to me, I was always spacing out food with my inj by around 2houra after I eat.

Deanjones87

Awards
Hmmm def would like more input from other vets on this topic. I do have another question regarding reconstitution.

i have the 20ml vials of sterile water. Im cycling 100mcg of cjc/ipa each 3x day. It just seems easy to reconstitute one 2mg vial of the ipa as well as one 2mg vial of cjc into one 20ml of sterile water. That way, one ml injection equals 100mcg of each. i read that mixing peptides is bad.. but i don't see why?? any input would be greatly appreciated. Also..... I notices sterile water has a nasty sting.... vr BAC water which i felt no sting whatsoever!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
They destroy each other if mixed togther for awhile.

Deanjones87

Awards
im reading that my peptides will only last a day on sterile water!?! is this true? cuz it is im wasting my money! the bottle last me 10 days after i reconstitute

Jahcuree

Hmmm def would like more input from other vets on this topic. I do have another question regarding reconstitution.

i have the 20ml vials of sterile water. Im cycling 100mcg of cjc/ipa each 3x day. It just seems easy to reconstitute one 2mg vial of the ipa as well as one 2mg vial of cjc into one 20ml of sterile water. That way, one ml injection equals 100mcg of each. i read that mixing peptides is bad.. but i don't see why?? any input would be greatly appreciated. Also..... I notices sterile water has a nasty sting.... vr BAC water which i felt no sting whatsoever!
Just put 1ml bac water in each vial. Suck up both IPAM and cjc into the same syringe. Super easy

Deanjones87

Awards
The cjc n ipa comes in 2MG vials
That's 20 injections!
What are you suggesting I do after that?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
draw from the vial with bac water. inject it into the small peptide vial. do 2ml of bac water into 2mg of cjc, that will equal to 20shots each 100mcgs, or .1ml or 10iu.

Deanjones87

Awards
20 shots last 7 days at 3x day
Can peptides survive sterile water for 7 days ?
I can't seem to get BAC

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
On a different forum I was reading that it should last.

Jahcuree

20 shots last 7 days at 3x day
Can peptides survive sterile water for 7 days ?
I can't seem to get BAC

bac is very simple to get. amazon . com

Bubbagump

Awards
I see amazon has sterile water in a 25pack vials but thats not the same as bac water, right??

Deanjones87

Awards
Yes sterile water is different. Much cheaper
But supposedly peps only last a few days?
I still would like
More input on this

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
After completing my research here's my cycle plan
100mcg of Cjc without dac and ipamorelin in the am fasted
And another 100mcg of each before bed.
Reasoning for this cycle is because I dnt have the option of injecting PW and I was looking for a cycle with the least affect on appetite due to me being very endo body type.
My questions is
1. What do you think of my cycle?
2. How long can I run and how much time off?

ghrp 6 for hunger and a bulk.....
6 months on 6 months off usually... give or take

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yes sterile water is different. Much cheaper
But supposedly peps only last a few days?
I still would like
More input on this

only bac water... nothing else... no other exceptions....

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Madds what's your thoughts on 6 I've been using 2 but they are sold out and think I'll have to go with 6.... Nervous because I don't wanna eat like a horse

Bubbagump

Awards
I like the sounds of 6. I need something to help me eat more/increase hunger.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Madds what's your thoughts on 6 I've been using 2 but they are sold out and think I'll have to go with 6.... Nervous because I don't wanna eat like a horse
lol depends on how well you can fight the hunger cravings... mine hasnt been bad because of ephedrine... but w.o.? I got fat... lol thats just me though... its great for a bulking cycle... after my contest.. imma do a huge bulk cycle... ill def be a bear lol

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Okay so I guess I'll be starting my alphamine and shift a little early. Hopefully that'll suppress it abit