IGF 1 LR 3 IS IT 1 ML?????

muscles

Awards
IS THE IGF 1 LR 3 SOLD IN 1 ML???
I got a vial and decided to use 40 mcg per dose/day. I used 1/2 CC
Syringes with 4 units and came out with 20 doses. I thought I
would have gotten 25 doses from it. Is there a mistake in my math?
If my math is corect, did anyone else experence this, or similar results?

pattiotornado

Awards
IGF 1 LR 3 Is It 1 ML???

I thought I'd get 33 days from one vile using 30mcg's (3units of a 1/2 cc syringe) a day; however I got only 25 days out of one vile.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
It is hard to measure the exact small amount every time, but you should get around 25 days if you are good at measuring, the most common cause of running out too soon is drawing too much each time. MR puts the stated amount in there for sure, which is 1 ml, he is a good bro, and a board sponser for a reason.

pattiotornado

Awards
IGF 1 LR 3 Is It 1 ML???

I used 30 mcg's doses, in 1/2cc syringes with three units and got 25 doses. I thought I should have gotten 33.
IS THE IGF 1 LR 3 SOLD IN 1 ML???
I got a vial and decided to use 40 mcg per dose/day. I used 1/2 CC
Syringes with 4 units and came out with 20 doses. I thought I
would have gotten 25 doses from it. Is there a mistake in my math?
If my math is corect, did anyone else experence this, or similar results?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I used 30 mcg's doses, in 1/2cc syringes with three units and got 25 doses. I thought I should have gotten 33.
Are you serious???!!!! NO WAY!!! I have never heard of that before (well except in your post in this thread a few hours ago stating the same thing.) Did you read my post? Another cause of what happened is taking the needle out with the vial upside down, causeing a little to leak out, doing this alot will cause you to loose a bunch of IGF.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious???!!!! NO WAY!!! I have never heard of that before (well except in your post in this thread a few hours ago stating the same thing.) QUOTE]

:rofl:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0