age force hgh patch.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with the HGH patches from age force?Do they stand up to injections?Are they dosed properly?
Thanks.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never mind.Got my question answered haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatd info did you come up with?
It is a homeopathic supplement. If it does have hgh in it ..
Its under dosed. Just like the homeopathic hcg out there. Just enough to say its in the product but not enough to do anything if its even in there. It also has other ingredients to naturally boost hgh but that's not what I'm looking for.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Thank you I was wondering the same thing and didn't want to waste my money.
It is a homeopathic supplement. If it does have hgh in it ..
Its under dosed. Just like the homeopathic hcg out there. Just enough to say its in the product but not enough to do anything if its even in there. It also has other ingredients to naturally boost hgh but that's not what I'm looking for.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you I was wondering the same thing and didn't want to waste my money.
I was almost certain it was real cause they mentioned they had somatropin in it but it is so little.....not going to get the intended effects * looks at Ronnie Coleman shot up 70+ lbs in a year after his basketball career *

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Its also just too expensive at 90 bucks a month. you find any other reliable gh products or should I just try to get the real thing.
I was almost certain it was real cause they mentioned they had somatropin in it but it is so little.....not going to get the intended effects * looks at Ronnie Coleman shot up 70+ lbs in a year after his basketball career *

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its also just too expensive at 90 bucks a month. you find any other reliable gh products or should I just try to get the real thing.
The real thing will be much more expensive.You also gotta worry about side effects like gh gut with prolonged use and usually the best way to to use it in combo with igf-1(which is the actual cause of GH gutt) and insulin.All of this will be hella expensive.

If you're looking for a cheaper route try a IGF1 solo cycle.They won't give you those skin tearing,strech mark making gains that the ****tail of all 3 will give but will let you put on a good 10 to 20 lbs in 4 weeks or so.I'm planing on doing just this pretty soon.Slin pins are virtually painless and easier to use.Although be ready to spend 300 bucks for a good cycle of the stuff.

natty GH products can help.GABA i'm a big fan of.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Thanks man I take Gaba as well. The real thing is super expensive but it works. 90 bucks a month for minimal edge is not what I'm looking for. Do you get yours from a chem lab site or supplier?
The real thing will be much more expensive.You also gotta worry about side effects like gh gut with prolonged use and usually the best way to to use it in combo with igf-1(which is the actual cause of GH gutt) and insulin.All of this will be hella expensive.

If you're looking for a cheaper route try a IGF1 solo cycle.They won't give you those skin tearing,strech mark making gains that the ****tail of all 3 will give but will let you put on a good 10 to 20 lbs in 4 weeks or so.I'm planing on doing just this pretty soon.Slin pins are virtually painless and easier to use.Although be ready to spend 300 bucks for a good cycle of the stuff.

J

Jahcuree

10-20lbs in 4 weeks with IGF-1? Have you ever used igf?

That is a totally unrealistic ooutcome

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

J

Jahcuree

what results can i expect from 1gf-1?
Personally i wouldnt expect much if anything. I got nothing out of 2 vials and did everything correct. I dont believe their is any real IGF out there. And if it were, i dont believe it would work the way we *wish it would

Im not sure of your age, but i would stick to HGH.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
i'm 23. did you get it premixed or mix it yourself with bac water?
Personally i wouldnt expect much if anything. I got nothing out of 2 vials and did everything correct. I dont believe their is any real IGF out there. And if it were, i dont believe it would work the way we *wish it would

J

Jahcuree

i'm 23. did you get it premixed or mix it yourself with bac water?
It came in powder form in a vaccum sealed vial one time, and an un vacum sealed vial the other. I mixed myself.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not real igf1 then.

J

Jahcuree

where did you get it from?
Im telling you guys. there is no REAL igf 1 out there. Even if we could get real igf, how are you going to dose it? Sub Q, igf has no systematic effects. IM, will not be utilized because IGF is made INSIDE muscle cells.

Are we allowed to say pep sites on here? ill gladly tell where i purchased if it isnt against forum rules.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
i think it is against the rules its cool bro. I'm just looking into 1gf-1 because a few people said it was good. then a few people said it was bad.
Im telling you guys. there is no REAL igf 1 out there. Even if we could get real igf, how are you going to dose it? Sub Q, igf has no systematic effects. IM, will not be utilized because IGF is made INSIDE muscle cells.

Are we allowed to say pep sites on here? ill gladly tell where i purchased if it isnt against forum rules.