Sodium Chloride o.k. to inject?
- 11-12-2004, 11:15 PM
- 11-14-2004, 01:39 AM
Sodium Chloride is salt (NaCl).For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 11-14-2004, 01:41 AM
11-14-2004, 02:58 AM
What you got is 0.9% sodium cloride right. You got BAC water dont worry about it, its fine, I got the same thing.
11-14-2004, 04:14 AM
11-14-2004, 04:38 AM
Oh, I just thought they were the same, I may be remebering what mine says incorrectly, as I have had bottles of both. I thought mine said .9 SC Bac water, but its 60miles away, so I could be wrong.
11-14-2004, 10:21 AM
11-14-2004, 10:49 AM
11-14-2004, 03:51 PM
mmmm chips and vinegar. That **** is so good.
Its not Bac water, I was wrong, they are right. You could still use it, I like to use b12, kills 2 birds with one stone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sportsagent in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 18Last Post: 08-25-2005, 02:05 PM
- By mlk2724 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:06 PM
- By mlk2724 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2004, 07:23 PM
- By bellicose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2003, 12:59 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2003, 02:01 AM