Sodium Chloride o.k. to inject?
- 11-12-2004, 09:15 PM
- 11-13-2004, 11:39 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Southwest Florida
- Rep Power
Sodium Chloride is salt (NaCl).http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 11-13-2004, 11:41 PM
Injecting salt just seems like a bad thing(tm)
11-14-2004, 12:58 AM
What you got is 0.9% sodium cloride right. You got BAC water dont worry about it, its fine, I got the same thing.
11-14-2004, 02:14 AM
he got saline solution.. personally I would get some BAC if it were me..
11-14-2004, 02:38 AM
Oh, I just thought they were the same, I may be remebering what mine says incorrectly, as I have had bottles of both. I thought mine said .9 SC Bac water, but its 60miles away, so I could be wrong.
11-14-2004, 08:21 AM
it is NaCl 0.9%Originally Posted by Bobo
labeled as bacteriostatic sodium chloride.
11-14-2004, 08:49 AM
I was going to suggest getting some chips and vinegar and have a party
11-14-2004, 01:51 PM
mmmm chips and vinegar. That **** is so good.
Its not Bac water, I was wrong, they are right. You could still use it, I like to use b12, kills 2 birds with one stone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sportsagent in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 18Last Post: 08-25-2005, 12:05 PM
- By mlk2724 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-31-2004, 07:06 PM
- By mlk2724 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2004, 05:23 PM
- By bellicose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2003, 10:59 AM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2003, 12:01 AM