Tryin to destroy pct

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Curently on a 8 week prop cycle.. I want to blow through pct and keep as much of my gains as possible..for pct so far ive got torem, nolva, formestane, erase, and ostarine. Im trying to go all out and the same place i get my ancillaries has peptides so im thinking about using one or two of em just dont really have a clue about peptides. Heres the inventory they carry
- cjc 1295 DAC Modified
-Ghrp-6 and ghrp-6(D-LYS3)
-Hexarelin
-PEG -MGF
-HGH Fragment 176-191

Which one wud be best to throw into pct to assist in keeping gains

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if thats all you can get...than run CJC with DAC at the highest dose u can afford. 500mcg-2mg EOD. its just like real HGH

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
if thats all you can get...than run CJC with DAC at the highest dose u can afford. 500mcg-2mg EOD. its just like real HGH
Does it have to be used forever like growth or cud i use it in a short 4-6 week cycle

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
growth doesnt have to be used forever neither does CJC with DAC. But the longer you use it for the better. my friend just started doing 2mg (1vial) EOD pre bed + hexarelin 3x/day. thats for an example.

how u like the ostarine?
it makes me soo dizzy, like i walk around drunk..

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
growth doesnt have to be used forever neither does CJC with DAC. But the longer you use it for the better. my friend just started doing 2mg (1vial) EOD pre bed + hexarelin 3x/day. thats for an example.

how u like the ostarine?
I though growth had to be run for like 8 months minimum to notice any bodybuilding effects..
I havent tried it yet. Gonna incorporate it into pct like i said im trying to go all to keep my gains and still stay lean. Ima have to rethink the peptide a little. They seem fairly affordable but to run a good cycle i would need a lot of vials. Lol didnt realize this until now

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
yea and GHRP + GHRH combo is most effective at over 5 shots a day. thats like 3.5mg of cjc + atleast 3.5mg ghrp2 if u do saturation dose. + pinz on top of it. its still cheaper than GH, and works better.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

how u like the ostarine?
If you are gonna run it that high might as well get the real stuff...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea and GHRP + GHRH combo is most effective at over 5 shots a day. thats like 3.5mg of cjc + atleast 3.5mg ghrp2 if u do saturation dose. + pinz on top of it. its still cheaper than GH, and works better.
Saturation dose of GHRP is 100 dude. 500 is an incredible waste. And would sky rocket prolactin levels. Wtf are you recommending this **** for, do you work for a peptide company or some ****?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
3xdaily... no dac....
ghrp and ghrh 100 mcg