Sticky on Peptides

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I am very interested in learning about Peptides/Research Liquids and possibly giving it a try one day... Are there any stickys on this topic on Anabolic Minds the way they made stickys on PH's to further learn more about. What I am looking for is a list of all peptides and a clear definition and analysis of each.. Any information will be greatly appreciated in my quest to learn more and become educated on the topic.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im sorry for coming off strong but are u ****ing dumb? theres like 6 different stickies in this section ALL of them are about PEPTIDES

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
im sorry for coming off strong but are u ****ing dumb? theres like 6 different stickies in this section ALL of them are about PEPTIDES
No I'm not dumb I haven't found them. May be cuz I'm using my mobile app? I'll log on with my computer... Thanks 4 the kind words d*ck

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
He comes off a bit harsh but he knows his ****.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
He comes off a bit harsh but he knows his ****.
I know he knows his sh*t I read what I can find on my mobile app and he's very knowledgable.. Thankfully he "helped" me out. I'll deff sign on with my computer to get a better look

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Theres only 5 a-hole

Bubbagump

Awards
There is a serious need for a sarcasm font...... I should invent it..