IGF and MGF cycle opinions

BigAK9

Awards
My research rat is wrapping up his down time between cycles, and since he's run two cycles of test now, and he feels comfortable taking a needle in the side I was hoping to see the effects of IGF DES and MGF at the start of his next cycle and at the end of it. I was thinking of running:
Stats:
height 6' 2"
Weight 220

500 mg of test cyp sunday and wednesday run ten weeks straight.
Nolva during to keep down gyno.
Competitive edge labs cycle assist.

Schedule:
Monday: Chest, Tris, Bis
Tuesday: Quads, Glutes, Calves, Hams
Wednesday: Tire flips for cardio
Thursday: Shoulders, tris
Friday: Back, Bis
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Tire flips for cardio

Three weeks before I start my cycle I planned on running this:
Monday: 100 mcgs of mgf pinned bilatterly into the chest 15-20 minutes Post Workout (PWO)
100 mcgs igf des pinned bilatterly into pecs 2 hours PWO.
Tuesday: 100 mcgs of mgf pinned bilatterly into the quads 15-20 minutes PWO.
100 mcgs igf des pinned bilatterly into Glutes 2 hours PWO.
Thursday: 100 mcgs of mgf pinned bilatterly into Deltoids 15-20 minutes PWO.
100 mcgs igf des pinned bilatterly into deltoids 2 hours PWO.
Fiday: 100 mcgs of mgf pinned bilatterly into the lats 15-20 minutes PWO.
100 mcgs igf des pinned bilatterly into glutes 2 hours PWO.
I was planning on cycling for five weeks on five off to prevent antibodies and receptor degradation.

Thoughts?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I know nothing of peptides. The more i read the less i know. That being said, im subbed to see answers, and i would like to see your results.

BigAK9

Awards
Almost forgot to ad my diet and sups. I currently take:

Mornings:
MP Armor V multi vitamin
2000 mg fish oil
3000 mg Flaxseed Oil

Pre-Workout
Jacked Micro
Con-Crete

Post Workout
3000 mg Glutamine
MP Recon
Optimum Nutrition gold standard whey.

Nightly:
MP ZMA
Cranberry Concentrate

Everyday I eat at least 4500 calories up to 5500. I am working on a P/C/F ratio of 3/2.5/1. I don't factor carbs from vegetables into that but try and get in three cups a day. About six to seven meals a day often eat ginger before a meal to aid in digestion. I also consume no carbs an hour before lifting and this is why I'm trying to avoid pre-workout des usage.

BigAK9

Awards
Super beast I agree with you, and the more sources I read the more stuff seems to conflict. So this is what I consider to be a conservative approach.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I would say DES is best used Pre WO because of the extreme nitrogen retention. its 10x more anabolic than lr3. Ive only done lr3 and ghrp2/cjc, but im starting DES in about a week. if u want more details check out my log in this section

my protocol:
DES 50-100mcg bi-lat Pre W/o 15min pre
MGF 100mcg bi-lat Post W/o

after 4weeks ill switch from mGF to PegMGF

bencozzy

Awards
To be honest mgf and peg mgf did nothing for me.

Igf-1 lr3 I like post workout or per cardio. With des timing is the same it just cause blood sugar to drop to much in me so I went back to lr3. Dosing amount was about the same for both

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
To be honest mgf and peg mgf did nothing for me.

Igf-1 lr3 I like post workout or per cardio. With des timing is the same it just cause blood sugar to drop to much in me so I went back to lr3. Dosing amount was about the same for both
how much des were u taking? u were doing it pre w/o right? wouldnt a high protein/high carb meal like 30min before DES cause stable blood sugar, and having a gatorade while working out?
****!!! i just paid for 4 bottles of this ****, if i dont like it ima be pissed

BigAK9

Awards
GLHF man you're log is where i drew a lot of my dosing protocol actually.

BigAK9

Awards
I understand what you're saying about the nitrogen effects, but I am worried the des might lower my own natural production of mgf. I also thought if the large increase in nitrogen in my blood may actually benefit me by increasing the window in which nutrient uptake in my muscles is increased. Thoughts or am I grasping at straws.

BigAK9

Awards
I'm sorry to post so much, but why after four weeks are you changing between mgf and mgf peg?

bencozzy

Awards
Let's see I tried it pre WO blood sugar dropped to much for that so I switch to post work out immediately before my meal. And before meal blood sugar would be ~85 after ~1 hr it would drop to ~70 with continued food intake. It never really got below 70 ish but I personally didn't like it and we each react differently with lr3 I can eat and blood sugar will peak out at 130 Ish. I just like it better.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
GLHF man you're log is where i drew a lot of my dosing protocol actually.
ask me in the log bro

I understand what you're saying about the nitrogen effects, but I am worried the des might lower my own natural production of mgf. I also thought if the large increase in nitrogen in my blood may actually benefit me by increasing the window in which nutrient uptake in my muscles is increased. Thoughts or am I grasping at straws.

I dont think DES will affect ur mgf production. idk the science behind it but DES is very fast acting. also an amature competitor told me to run it like thisDES pre w/o, MGF post w/o
Higher nitrogen retention all that means is your body is absorbing more nutrients therefor building muscle at a higher rate. i love the pump i get when i workout.

BigAK9

Awards
That's the protocol that superhuman radio recommended too. I plan on running five weeks off five weeks on until I can't afford it, so I have time to experiment.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
what you think? lol.....for entertainment purposes ONLY:

Pre Workout
- 15 min pre 100-200mcg DES Bi-Lat

Post Workout –
- 15 min Post workout 300mcg MGF Bi-Lat
- 15 min after MGF Dose GHRP/CJC Combo
- 20 Min After GHRP Combo Dose 100mcg IGF-LR3 Sub Q

Non Workout Days
- 11:30am Dose PEG –MGF 200mcg Sub Q

GHRP2 + CJC Combo as much as possible

BigAK9

Awards
That's a lot of IGF, I have only seen one peptide regiment that aggressive. The only difference was they only pinnedbilatterly 50 mcgs of the LR3, and it was injected sub-q in the lower stomach that way when they went to workout they had the IGF circulating. Then they pinned 150mcgs to 200 mcgs MGF 10 min post, and then des 10 min after that.

Also I've heard that ghrp2 can induce drowsiness. Have you considered running ipamoralin or ghrp6 (if you're not worried about cortisol) morning and noon, and then pinning ghrp2 before bed?

I'm no expert so I hope my thoughts entertained you.

bencozzy

Awards
what you think? lol.....for entertainment purposes ONLY:pre Workout- 15 min pre 100-200mcg DES Bi-Lat Post Workout – - 15 min Post workout 300mcg MGF Bi-Lat - 15 min after MGF Dose GHRP/CJC Combo- 20 Min After GHRP Combo Dose 100mcg IGF-LR3 Sub QNon Workout Days- 11:30am Dose PEG –MGF 200mcg Sub QGHRP2 + CJC Combo as much as possible
Looks solid I'd switch the mgf and ghrp/mod grfSomething like post WO dose the combo wait 45 min then do the mgf. I think I'd save the lr3 since your already running mgf des and the combo.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of IGF, I have only seen one peptide regiment that aggressive. The only difference was they only pinnedbilatterly 50 mcgs of the LR3, and it was injected sub-q in the lower stomach that way when they went to workout they had the IGF circulating. Then they pinned 150mcgs to 200 mcgs MGF 10 min post, and then des 10 min after that.

Also I've heard that ghrp2 can induce drowsiness. Have you considered running ipamoralin or ghrp6 (if you're not worried about cortisol) morning and noon, and then pinning ghrp2 before bed?

I'm no expert so I hope my thoughts entertained you.
LR3 makes me drawsey pre w/o and i also have to consume large amount of carbs and still dont feel satisfied. i cant workout bloated/full.
I tried ghrp6 without any CJC, i liked it. it made me too hungry which is not a good thing for me. im switching back to ghrp6 after i run out of ghrp2, hopefully i build more "tolerance" to the hunger.
never really looked into ipamoralin, but it is the weakest GHRP i believe but also it doesnt raise cortisol? HGH Frag is far more interesting to me

BigAK9

Awards
From what I've read ipamoralin is kind of a trade off, because it's slightly weaker than the other options but it doesn't raise cortisol. Also I'm a powerlifter and find it real tough to pack on fat so the concept of huge spikes in appetite like so many report excites the hell out of me.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
oh if hunger is what u want GHRP6 + cjc combo. even without the cjc, u will go in food coma. ive eaten thousands of calories and still felt hungry after the shot

BigAK9

Awards
I mean the appeal of lean gains is the other reason, and I planned on bridging gaps between igf cycles with ghrp

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
run ghrp2+cjc for 4-6weeks than switch to ghrp6+cjc for 4-6weeks, than back to 2 or ipamorelin + cjc. add lr3 weeks 1-4, 8-12.
thats pretty much how im gonna run it from now on and DIET very well. Growth hormones + test + winstrol (oil) is all i plan on doing.