- 08-19-2012, 10:58 PM
- 08-20-2012, 02:51 PM
08-20-2012, 02:54 PM
08-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Epi isn't bad. Its good. Very drying on the joints though at a high dose. You can realistically gain 5-8 lbs.
08-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Alright, I am 18 years old and I am growing nicely right now and I don't want to mess things up by doing epi right now. Is that a good decision?
08-20-2012, 03:14 PM
Very good decision. Your body is a anabolic play ground on its own right just eat clean lift with proper form injury free is better then heavy weights and sleep.
Eat lift sleep and grow.
08-20-2012, 03:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 49Last Post: 09-05-2010, 09:55 PM
- By pocketboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:13 PM
- By Ziricote in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2007, 02:08 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:20 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2003, 06:40 PM