IGF-1

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
OK. I've really gotten th itch to order some IGF from MR.
I've researched throughly and here are my questions/assumptions.And I've read Bobo's sticky.

I need two vials for a 6 week cycle at 40mg.

igf-1 does NOT need to be refrigerated. I plan on keeping it in my desk.

Mix with BA prior to injection.

Am I right?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've researched throughly and here are my questions/assumptions.And I've read Bobo's sticky.

Am I right?
i think you need to do A LOT more research than reading one outdated sticky, try reading a couple pages of posts.

BryanFury

Awards
i think you need to do A LOT more research than reading one outdated sticky, try reading a couple pages of posts.
Speaking of outdated stickies, why aren't a lot of them updated? Or have someone write up new threads altogether. With all of the new info and corrections, I think it would be a decent idea and worth the time.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
a simple use of the search feature provides all the answers these questions need IMO.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established

Am I right?
Refrigerate
Mix with BW not BA

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of outdated stickies, why aren't a lot of them updated? Or have someone write up new threads altogether. With all of the new info and corrections, I think it would be a decent idea and worth the time.
They still lay down a decent foundation while reading threads will go more in depth and also add updated info. As far as why the stickies haven't been updated, no one wants to take the time to do it; i know i'm way too lazy.

Maybe you could do it. :rasp: ;)

BryanFury

Awards
They still lay down a decent foundation while reading threads will go more in depth and also add updated info. As far as why the stickies haven't been updated, no one wants to take the time to do it; i know i'm way too lazy.

Maybe you could do it. :rasp: ;)
I'd do it...not like I do anything besides lift and eat anyway.

Edit: Outside of work, etc...

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0