Getting ready for First peptide use.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I am currently near the end of a Dbol/Test E/Winny cycle. I am going into PCT near the end of September and am looking at running IGF LRF and PEG MGF 45 days on and 25 off through the fall. Might even look into running other peptides but I am still in my learning and research stage.

Hear is what I am thinking for my cycle. (I took this from a website)

Sunday - Off Training - Mid-day PegMGF 200-300mcg
Monday - Training (Afternoon)
Tuesday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 80mcg
Wednesday - Training (Afternoon)
Thursday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 80mcg
Friday - Training (Afternoon)
Saturday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 80mcg

Here is a excerpt from the article-

In a natural system (Our Body) we have peaks and dips with MGF and IGF levels. The reasons for these peaks and dips are to create the ideal amount of cells to repair and create new tissue. After strenuous exercise the levels of MGF in the body (more specifically in the muscle just trained) increase dramatically and there is a dramatic decrease of IGF levels. The reason for this is because MGF causes stem cells to proliferate (split and multiply). This process ensures that there are enough cells available to make repairs and to create new tissue in order for the tissue to function efficiently and properly (in this case skeletal muscle tissue). In the presence of MGF there is no need for IGF because it is rendered useless and cannot activate the stem cells, so this explains the bodies response to decrease IGF levels.

In 12-36 hours MGF levels begin to drop and there is a direct correlation in the rise of IGF levels within the body. Stem cells have proliferated and now the IGF will bind to the proper receptors and cause differentiation (force the stem cells to form into a specific cell for a specific tissue type). This process repeats every time you exercise and keeps the natural system in an efficient state.

Any advice or input would be appreicated.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
peg mgf stays in your system for seven days?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP, ur looking too deep into it especially when playing around with long esters. seriously just stick to IGF lr3 2hours pre w/o or pre bed (my favorite). after 5weeks of LR3 switch to PegMGF for 4-5weeks, and than back on lr3 if u want.

I understand ur logic taking PegMGF sunday, and nothing on monday because of the long half life. and i understand where ur coming from with the EOD igf lr3 dosing. but seriously its best used pre bed, 50mcg. afterall while sleeping is when our bodys use the MOST amount of insulin. this protocol has allowed me to eat 4k of not the cleanest calories and barely put fat on, crazy long pumps too.

look at my log

B

bencozzy

Awards
Glhf has that pinned for lr3 a d mgf.

As for other PEPs. I currently run CJC 1295 w/DAC 500-750 MCG once WK. Mod grf aka CJC no DAC 100 MCG once to twice a day with Ipamorelin same dosage as mod grf. Thymosin beta 4 at 4mgs + weekly is good for the joints and helps the immune system.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
OP, ur looking too deep into it especially when playing around with long esters. seriously just stick to IGF lr3 2hours pre w/o or pre bed (my favorite). after 5weeks of LR3 switch to PegMGF for 4-5weeks, and than back on lr3 if u want.

I understand ur logic taking PegMGF sunday, and nothing on monday because of the long half life. and i understand where ur coming from with the EOD igf lr3 dosing. but seriously its best used pre bed, 50mcg. afterall while sleeping is when our bodys use the MOST amount of insulin. this protocol has allowed me to eat 4k of not the cleanest calories and barely put fat on, crazy long pumps too.

look at my log
Ok I see what your saying. I might just try it like that man. I read through your log. Its got some awesome stuff. I know this board is kinda more focused on AAS and not so much on GH and Peptide. Good to see some knowledgeable guys here helping us "newbs" into the peptide world lol.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
honestly GHRP2/CJC is the fukin ****. i came out of a 4month carb cycling cut. now for the past 3 weeks ive been eating 5-7 SOLID meals high pro/high carb/low fat + cheating almost everyday like id have icecream idc. id take sundays OFF carbs thats all. Ive literaly went from 183 end of my cut to 195 yesterday morning. im fuller and bigger and stronger. i repped 315 for 3reps on flat and i was feeling sick the other day. i cant wait to cut next week, and go back onto a more "controled" diet

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So GLHF are you saying 50mcg ED a couple hours before bed? Should it be bilaterally? Or does your body take and use it were you need it?